I have a sinking feeling...

Started by happypred, Mar 15, 2017, 02:53:59 PM

Author
I have a sinking feeling... (Read 13,390 times)

lv_226

lv_226

With the lack of leaks (that can be authenticated at the moment) I think that we should take a wait and see approach to this film.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I have been let down with the series since 2004 as well and AVPR made my hopes lower. Predators was fun, but could have been better. I need to re-watch Prometheus and give it a better viewing. Arnold not liking the script worries me that this movie may not be good at all.

overthere

overthere

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 16, 2017, 05:40:37 PM
I have been let down with the series since 2004 as well and AVPR made my hopes lower. Predators was fun, but could have been better. I need to re-watch Prometheus and give it a better viewing. Arnold not liking the script worries me that this movie may not be good at all.

Because Arnold has a keen sense for good movies and never did a bad movie?

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: overthere on Apr 16, 2017, 11:17:43 PM
Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Apr 16, 2017, 05:40:37 PM

Because Arnold has a keen sense for good movies and never did a bad movie?

I'm sure The Predator has to be better than the End of Days! A movie that I'm actually quite fond of for its entertainment value.

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

I mean obviously a terrible movie could have had a great script.

kirscheim

kirscheim

i have no ill feelings about this movie.

predators sucked because of f**king robert rodriguez...

newagescamartist

In a way it sucks we're not getting a sequel to Predators. That movie had a lot of good ideas that could of been the starting point for true expansion. Even if you thought it sucked it still had more meat on it than most of the entries.

echobbase79

echobbase79

For the most part it felt like a remake in a lot ways. I mean it wasn't, but some parts felt very familiar.

Stanton

Stanton

The shouldn't do another reboot. It will be worse than Predators.

Ben Brown

Ben Brown

Quote from: newagescamartist on Apr 18, 2017, 04:51:08 PM
In a way it sucks we're not getting a sequel to Predators. That movie had a lot of good ideas that could of been the starting point for true expansion. Even if you thought it sucked it still had more meat on it than most of the entries.
Agreed. I dug enough of what they did that I would gladly have watched a follow-up in the same mold.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Better cinematography and better locales would've made a world of difference. Backyard forest with conspicuously fake rubber bones? No thanks.

von

von

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Apr 19, 2017, 04:35:53 AM

Better cinematography and better locales would've made a world of difference. Backyard forest with conspicuously fake rubber bones? No thanks.

I'm so glad KNB won't be involved this time. I can't forget how Classic's mouth (not mandibles) was permanently open throughout, not to mention the poorly rendered explosions.

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: von on Apr 19, 2017, 01:13:13 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Apr 19, 2017, 04:35:53 AM

I'm so glad KNB won't be involved this time. I can't forget how Classic's mouth (not mandibles) was permanently open throughout, not to mention the poorly rendered explosions.

Yeah that sucked, but ADI also didn't get the size of the masks, wich are too small to match the faces, and in both AVPs.

Whos_Nick

Whos_Nick

I am getting a sinking feeling. This might be a stinker.

Master

Master

Level of dumb and over the top in this one is over nine thousand

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed