Spoilers: Xenomorph origin revealed

Started by genocyber, Mar 13, 2017, 09:15:14 PM

Author
Spoilers: Xenomorph origin revealed (Read 50,859 times)

Dangerous Days

The Island of Doctor Moreau, Alien style!

Through genetic engineering and controlled breeding of the Neomorphs, David creates, (with a little help from poor old Oram) the Protomorph.

What a convoluted family tree:

Mural Xeno to black goo.

Black goo to Hammerpede, Trilobite, Fifield monster and spores.

Trilobite to Deacon.

Spores to Neomorphs.

Neomorphs to Protomorphs.

Protomorphs to Xenomorphs.

Harry Potter didn't need his wand, he just needed some black goo and degree in genetic engineering.

banecat

banecat

i am all for david's creation being a new version of something ancient, otherwise the mural makes no sense at all

Sutekh The Destroyer

This is sounding less and less plausible.

We already have a mural show that xenos existed already and I've already pointed out its physically impossible to have a handful of xeno eggs.

banecat

banecat

i'm interested to see how david explains the eggs. how can he create them?

acrediblesource

Whatever David is doing it has to be forced evolution using the GOO as seen in the screen cap of the den with an open ampule and alien up above them. It can't be naturally but all the while we don't know how natural the eggs were made in the first place. Everything after Aliens is somewhat natural evolution.

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: reecebomb on Mar 13, 2017, 09:58:11 PM
I still find it hard to be true, but nothing suggests otherwise  :-\  Ridley acts like he is the sole creator of the franchise, i'm sure Dan o'Bannon and many others responsible for Alien would not approved this. It completely kills the alien in alien. The trailers look so shit that maybe this film won't be taken seriously and will be retconned in the future. I'm really unpleasantly surprised how many on avpgalaxy are cool with this.

I defo Aint cool with it.

So where did the eggs on the derelict come from ?? And when did it crash?

Where does the huggers come from? To place inside eggs?

This Aint cool !

Predaker

Quote from: Neomorph on Mar 13, 2017, 10:50:44 PM
"David shows Christopher a handful of familiar-looking eggs"

Well that cannot mean Xenomorph eggs, how can you possibly have a "hand full" of something thats half as tall as a human and easily shoulder width in diameter or more.

The only thing remotely egg like that Davide could have a "hand full" of are the pods that release the Neomorph spores.

So Davide is not creating Xenomorphs but the Neomorphs.  That or this info is fake.
Quote from: Neomorph on Mar 13, 2017, 11:44:37 PM

We already have a mural show that xenos existed already and I've already pointed out its physically impossible to have a handful of xeno eggs.

It's shown in the trailer. They are in fact xeno or Alien eggs.

Sutekh The Destroyer

Sutekh The Destroyer

Quote from: Predaker on Mar 14, 2017, 12:15:30 AM
Quote from: Neomorph on Mar 13, 2017, 10:50:44 PM
"David shows Christopher a handful of familiar-looking eggs"

Well that cannot mean Xenomorph eggs, how can you possibly have a "hand full" of something thats half as tall as a human and easily shoulder width in diameter or more.

The only thing remotely egg like that Davide could have a "hand full" of are the pods that release the Neomorph spores.

So Davide is not creating Xenomorphs but the Neomorphs.  That or this info is fake.

It's shown in the trailer. They are in fact xeno or Alien eggs.

I think you might be be missing my point or maybe I'm missing yours, we'll see.

Ok, how big is your common, all garden xeno egg? On the average person said egg is about up to their waist and is a little wider then human shoulder width.

It is describe that Davide "picks up a handful of eggs". Thats physical impossible, to just pick up just one egg you'd need both arms rapped around the bloody thing. Considerably lot more then a handful.

Now is there a scene were we see a load of mini-xeno eggs in the trailer that I have missed? If not then the only logical way a person could do what David is described as doing is if they are NOT xeno eggs but the Neo Spore Pods seen in the trailer and whoever passed on this information got their facts wrong in the interview.

Predaker

"David shows Christopher a handful of familiar-looking eggs" is a figure of speech in that "a handful" is the batch of eggs where the facehugger leaps out. This scene is shown in the trailer, albeit without the dialog but Fassbender and Crudup are both there.

SpeedyMaxx

Ridley and the studio do not give a shit about that two-second shot from Prometheus. They're already basically tossing most of that movie out of the airlock from the jump.

StrangeShape

It wasnt Alien on the mural, it was the Deacon

DerelictShip

I actually like this idea for some reason.

Just unsure how Davids eggs would have gotten to LV-426....

Sutekh The Destroyer

Quote from: Predaker on Mar 14, 2017, 12:58:12 AM
"David shows Christopher a handful of familiar-looking eggs" is a figure of speech in that "a handful" is the batch of eggs where the facehugger leaps out. This scene is shown in the trailer, albeit without the dialog but Fassbender and Crudup are both there.

I see thank you for explain.

Dangerous Days

Quote from: StrangeShape on Mar 14, 2017, 01:03:34 AM
It wasnt Alien on the mural, it was the Deacon

Yes, but the Xenomorph is a descendent of the Deacon, related to it through the black goo, spores and Neomorphs. So you could argue the Xenomorph is just an evolution, genetically engineered by David or not, of the creature in the mural.

MajorB

MajorB

I honestly don't mind that David made (or re-made) the Xeno. He's a fascinating character, honestly the most well-realized one in the franchise since Ripley, and I think it's great that Covenant basically has an extraordinary villain at its disposal.

Sometimes I wonder if synthetics were the Engineers' intended next step in the evolution of humanity, coming closer to the fusion of the biological and mechanical they seemed to desire, and that's why they saw the biomechanical Giger Xenomorph as a fitting punishment for their failed children. Might explain why the guy at the end of Prometheus looks at David so fondly before he rips his head off... they almost accomplished their goal, if only humans were trustworthy enough to steward their own evolution...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed