Jake Busey joins cast

Started by BishopShouldGo, Mar 10, 2017, 06:55:35 PM

Author
Jake Busey joins cast (Read 20,265 times)

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Batalien on Mar 11, 2017, 08:53:52 AM
Hope they get Michael Biehn in this movie too.
Let him join the elite group of actors who have gotten wrecked by an Alien, a Predator, and a Terminator? I'm all for it.

Quote from: Valaquen on Mar 11, 2017, 02:58:17 PM
Wasn't Jake also in The Frighteners? I remember him being great in that. Plus, Starship Troopers. And Contact.

He and his father look so alike it would be really jarring if their fictional characters weren't related.
He was great in the Frighteners, and Identity.

echobbase79

echobbase79

I think it would be interesting for him to play Keyes's son, but I doubt that's the part he's playing. But then again Black did say this was a sequel to Predator 2 as well.

Doomofman

Doomofman

Quote from: echobbase79 on Mar 11, 2017, 06:29:33 PM

I think it would be interesting for him to play Keyes's son, but I doubt that's the part he's playing. But then again Black did say this was a sequel to Predator 2 as well.

As Valaqueen said, it'd be really jarring for him to show up playing a character that ISNT related to Keyes

Nyarlathotep

echobbase79

echobbase79

Quote from: Doomofman on Mar 11, 2017, 08:01:33 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Mar 11, 2017, 06:29:33 PM

As Valaqueen said, it'd be really jarring for him to show up playing a character that ISNT related to Keyes

True, but it doesn't mean that's there's a connection to the characters.

To honest, I hope I'm wrong because I love the idea of OWLF coming back.

dallevalle

dallevalle

oh hell yes now we are talking !

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

:laugh: This is excellent. Love him in Starship Troopers.

Like father, like son!

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

Best actor of the bunch for sure.

Keith

Keith

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 12, 2017, 12:25:46 PM

That's not saying much  :laugh:

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Mar 12, 2017, 12:25:46 PM
Have you seen Logan or Narcos??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stealth_Hunter

Stealth_Hunter

I'm looking forward to seeing Holbrook and Trevante Rhodes the most. I finally saw Logan yesterday and it was amazing. Holbrook was great and fun to watch.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Mar 12, 2017, 03:44:52 PM
I'm looking forward to seeing Holbrook and Trevante Rhodes the most. I finally saw Logan yesterday and it was amazing. Holbrook was great and fun to watch.
I saw it too, I walked out of the theater to hear my wife say that was one of the best movies I've seen in a longtime! I was like floored by her opinion of the movie, she's not big on comic book movies.

I haven't seen Trevante in anything yet, but Boyd hands down is a great actor and has been good in everything I've seen him in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RabidNinja

RabidNinja

I assume by "mysterious role" they actually mean he'll be following in his father's footsteps from Pred 2. Ehhh it'll be cool to see him in it, but i hope he isn't actually related in any way to Keyes, despite the look.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

This is the most exciting casting news I've heard since Benicio was first mooted. Not only do I like Jake (OK, he's been cast in some appalling films over the years, but he's also played the single most memorable space marine outside of Aliens, Ace Levy), it also hints that perhaps we'll be seeing OWLF again, which I'd love.

Master

Master

Cool. Would have been better with Adam Baldwin though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed