Alien: Covenant 2 Already Written!

Started by Ingwar, Mar 05, 2017, 07:51:42 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant 2 Already Written! (Read 58,685 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 08, 2017, 06:34:35 PM
Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Mar 08, 2017, 06:02:41 PM
If what was said about the ending is true then the
Spoiler
surviving cast
[close]
would carry over to the next one.... Unless their story ends here and a new one begins. ???

Covenant is potentially (not practically yet) the first movie of the trilogy so somebody has to carry the torch. In my opinion an ultimate antagonist it's going to be David. According to leaks our alive protagonist(s)
Spoiler
are Daniels and Tennessee. At least till the next instalment because we don't know what will happen to them in the future.
[close]

True.. Only time will tell.

Lieutenant Mike Harrigan

Good riddance  ;D

XENOMORPHOSIS

Hope he genuinely has the plan mapped out and  that he's not making this up as he goes along.  :P

For that matter, regardless of whether Blomkamp gets to make his sequel or not, there's bound to be a future set Alien sequel which may not center on the Ripley character. Would fans still be on board, or is it likely there feeling burned out by the many growing numbers of Alien Spin off movies ect.

SpeedyMaxx

I can't see a point in dragging it on in this direction or era either. While Covenant may be a fun movie it seems like the story will be clear-cut and I think doing a continued monster mash with the same creature in the same timeframe just diminishes the alien and the original film.

Granted, my preferred sequel to Prometheus would've had them leapfrogging the film timeline entirely and having Shaw and David awaken from cryo five hundred years later - making these stories the larger superstructure of the Alien films as opposed to slavish prequels - but that's moot and here we are.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed