After watching Logan, I'm excited for Boyd Holbrook

Started by germanator2, Mar 04, 2017, 04:36:01 PM

Author
After watching Logan, I'm excited for Boyd Holbrook (Read 1,211 times)

germanator2

Holbrook was excellent as the bad guy in Logan. Between Logan and Narcos, he does have range and can play a badass easily, so I'm excited to see him in Predator

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: germanator2 on Mar 04, 2017, 04:36:01 PM
Holbrook was excellent as the bad guy in Logan. Between Logan and Narcos, he does have range and can play a badass easily, so I'm excited to see him in Predator
Pretty much exactly what I said and I how I feel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blood.

Wait! I honestly thought he never felt more than a dumb jock just doing his job. He was indifferent to his responsibilities though, and indifference is an undeniably badass trait..

viendammage

I thought the same thing after Logan, Holbrook isn't as effortlessly cool and skeezy as Del Toro but he's an excellent actor who is a natural performer. He's like the good acting less cheesy version of Channing Tatum.

ace3g

He will do fine in the role.

I was just thinking and I'm sure others would agree but - After watching Logan...and Deadpool, I think general audiences will have The Predator on their radar when they see Fox is releasing another R rated franchise movie.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 05, 2017, 01:24:15 AM
He will do fine in the role.

I was just thinking and I'm sure others would agree but - After watching Logan...and Deadpool, I think general audiences will have The Predator on their radar when they see Fox is releasing another R rated franchise movie.
Good point

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SiL

His acting was good, but he had zero screen presence. If he can't command attention next to Jackman he's not going to do terribly well against a Predator.

Predator_Spirit

Agreed Holbrook got the same problem in Narcos.Pedro Pascal had presence but Holbrook not.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed