Red Band Trailer #2 - New Shot!

Started by Rafael S., Mar 03, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

Author
Red Band Trailer #2 - New Shot! (Read 34,858 times)

whiterabbit

Quote from: Xeno_from_Belgium on Mar 03, 2017, 10:10:04 PM
I noticed that, there is a facehugger on the table  ;)
It's the facehugger from the images leaked last year, You can see the mini skulls and bird like skeletons in the image as well.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Mar 03, 2017, 09:42:31 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 03, 2017, 09:38:20 PM
Quote from: TheBATMAN on Mar 03, 2017, 09:04:03 PM
Quote from: Tonyhartmorph on Mar 03, 2017, 06:50:11 PM
I want you to think about that really, really hard for a second and understand what you said.

Go on have a little think.

I think it's pretty self-explanatory, don't you?
That only works if there is something left of robo Dave at the end of the trilogy.

No doubt, but recovering their David 8 would have been a huge boon for WY, not that it would likely happen.
Definitely but it is likely he's been destroyed one way or the other... probably went boom-boom on a star ship. :P

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 03, 2017, 10:19:46 PM
It's the facehugger from the images leaked last year, You can see the mini skulls and bird like skeletons in the image as well.

I want you to think about that really, really hard for a second and understand what you said.

That only works if there is something left of robo Dave at the end of the trilogy.

No doubt, but recovering their David 8 would have been a huge boon for WY, not that it would likely happen.
Definitely but it is likely he's been destroyed one way or the other... probably went boom-boom on a star ship. :P

It's like they said in one of the Set Reports - "David is a great character because he is MOSTLY indestructible and can just keep GOING AND GOING."

Why assume David is dead in the end of this trilogy or wiped out at all? David is not only valuable he is outsmarting humanity. David could be working WITH or in W-Y when all is said and done. We are told he is becoming MORE 'emotional' human-like in these reports. If we were to assume David's goal is to get the Aliens back to Earth - to wipe us out, that lends itself to a lot of what happened in Alien and could even weigh on everything after it.

hfeldhaus

hfeldhaus

Are there full screen caps of the trailer anywhere?

whiterabbit

Quote from: CainsSon on Mar 03, 2017, 10:35:25 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Mar 03, 2017, 10:19:46 PM

It's like they said in one of the Set Reports - "David is a great character because he is MOSTLY indestructible and can just keep GOING AND GOING."

Why assume David is dead in the end of this trilogy or wiped out at all? David is not only valuable he is outsmarting humanity. David could be working WITH or in W-Y when all is said and done. We are told he is becoming MORE 'emotional' human-like in these reports. If we were to assume David's goal is to get the Aliens back to Earth - to wipe us out, that lends itself to a lot of what happened in Alien and could even weigh on everything after it.
In that case David could literally be the mainframe, eg Weyland-Yutani. However working it in may be asking a little too much in my honest opinion. I mean seriously, he's probably the space jockey if anything.

MajorB

MajorB

Maybe he's Ash.  :P

Danger Close

At 1:10 in the Trailer, Daniels asks "What happened here?" It sounds like a females voice replies "10 years" Shaw maybe?
Doesn't sound like it's from the same scene though...

LV-12986

LV-12986

Speaking of ash, if there is another movie to tie-in with alien, I think he should make an appearance.....

Ragonk_Force

Ragonk_Force

Quote from: LV-12986 on Mar 03, 2017, 11:20:42 PM
Speaking of ash, if there is another movie to tie-in with alien, I think he should make an appearance.....
No because it would have to be cg and everyone would complain about how fake it looks

newagescamartist

Quote from: Ragonk_Force on Mar 03, 2017, 11:32:57 PM
Quote from: LV-12986 on Mar 03, 2017, 11:20:42 PM
No because it would have to be cg and everyone would complain about how fake it looks

Yea, I'm against cgi-ing people. Maybe if the technology vastly improves to make humans look incredible I'll change my mind. Until then, I don't want to see cartoon people on the screen. Cgi works well for environmental, exposition, machines and monsters. Humans will be take some more fine tuning.

Ingwar

Ingwar

At 1:40 when Tennessee says calm down sweetheart, calm down his wife, Faris responds don't tell me to calm down you dick?

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: Danger Close on Mar 03, 2017, 11:19:30 PM
At 1:10 in the Trailer, Daniels asks "What happened here?" It sounds like a females voice replies "10 years" Shaw maybe?

its sounds like someone is shouting "Daniels" in the background to me

Ingwar

Ingwar

Quote from: szkoki on Mar 03, 2017, 11:50:21 PM

It sounds like 'Daniels' but I'm pretty sure it's just a sound effect.

echobbase79

Quote from: Ingwar on Mar 03, 2017, 11:53:38 PM
Quote from: szkoki on Mar 03, 2017, 11:50:21 PM

It sounds like 'Daniels' but I'm pretty sure it's just a sound effect.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Does anyone have a HD version of the redband?

acrediblesource

Thats impressive, I would never have guessed that smudgion of an audio blip was human. But after some listening, it does sounds something  like that.

Space Invader

Perhaps the plastinated person and the guy on the table are someone from the Covenant crew.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed