Red Band Trailer #2 - New Shot!

Started by Rafael S., Mar 03, 2017, 05:55:03 AM

Author
Red Band Trailer #2 - New Shot! (Read 34,522 times)

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

At minute 1:45
IT´S a dissected engineer!
And by the look of the drawings in the background, it clearly seems its from the movie

*Changed title, added screencap. Hicks.

salomonj

Quote from: Rafael S. on Mar 03, 2017, 05:55:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1AaiP6vYCA

At minute 1:42
IT´S a dissected engineer!
And by the look of the drawings in the background, it clearly seems its from the movie
no but we're supposed to get a RB version of that one

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Is there any way we can confirm it´s not an engineer? The background looks pretty much like David´s lair. Also, there´s slightly longer shots of Ergo´s character screaming and of the woman´s face covered in blood in the shower scene.

Corporal Hicks

Nice catch, Rafael! Certainly looks like that anatomical study that has been mentioned. From the drawings I'd guess it is indeed in David's lab.

Protozoid

Protozoid

This must be the red-band. There is an f-bomb at the end, more blood, the facehugger's underside is more red (I think), there is a glimpse of the shower scene, and possibly more. I dig it, although I was hoping the shower scene would go away...

Corporal Hicks

Agreed. I'm double checking with Fox but pretty sure it is.

harlequinade

is this the same thing that's on the table in that other shot?

Fatboy40

Fatboy40

Quote from: harlequinade on Mar 03, 2017, 10:21:40 AM

I think it's very safe to assume it's not. This new image is an anatomical study (with the body being preserved somehow), the one on the table is a dissection.

Also is anyone else getting thew feeling that the Covenant 'Engineers' are very different from the Prometheus 'Engineers' ?

Protozoid

Protozoid

Quote from: Fatboy40 on Mar 03, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

I think it's very safe to assume it's not. This new image is an anatomical study (with the body being preserved somehow), the one on the table is a dissection.

Also is anyone else getting thew feeling that the Covenant 'Engineers' are very different from the Prometheus 'Engineers' ?
Definitely. One uses advanced technology and worships one head. These worship a group of heads and appear to use less technology, living closer to nature. By contrast, the Engineers destroyed their moon through abuse of technology. It's very much a contrast. There may be physiological differences that go with it, like the biomechanoid flight suit?

Infected

Infected

Thats nasty looking, the fact that he is outsmarting the engineers is also creepy.

Quote from: Fatboy40 on Mar 03, 2017, 10:29:49 AM

No, it falls in place, you have the dome with he gold thing on top, as for what it does i dont know, they worship themselves like Romans with statues of themselves its all pretty much the same as the species from Prometheus, only difference is this isnt a militairy installation with experiments done by the engineers, this is a city like Athene was.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So um, now this is the shit I'm talking about. What is that on the wall!

Face-palm engineer confirmed? :P

Rafael S.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 03, 2017, 09:36:45 AM
Nice catch, Rafael! Certainly looks like that anatomical study that has been mentioned. From the drawings I'd guess it is indeed in David's lab.

You´re welcome, Corp. It´s nice to be back with the crew in a useful way after a long hiatus

Pvt. Himmel

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)!!!

Oh and to who it was that said that these were just for cinemas... I say this
Spoiler
[close]

KillCrites

KillCrites

Maybe now people can say they don't like how this movie doesn't continue Prometheus' story. I've seen that everywhere.

Skedadle

Skedadle

I bet David wasn't working alone...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed