Not Interested In Anything

Started by overthere, Feb 27, 2017, 01:30:35 AM

Author
Not Interested In Anything (Read 1,637 times)

The Alien Predator

Quote from: overthere on Feb 27, 2017, 04:37:51 PM
I'm from Croatia.

You are not fooling us, overthere svemirčino... we know you're an alien hunter from another world who doesn't want to be a hunter.  :P

Sorry to hear about your troubles, I know how tough it can be to decide what you want to be. It took me ages to decide that I want to try and be a teaching assistant, and that's only after a friend of mine became one and told me what it is like. I am looking to do some volunteering and see for myself if this is something I'd like to do. I already tried asking one school but they seem to be full up. Thankfully there's more nearby schools which I'll be asking.

Good luck with everything, I hope you find something that you decide on.

overthere

overthere

Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 04, 2017, 01:23:51 PM
I'm from Croatia.

You are not fooling us, overthere svemirčino... we know you're an alien hunter from another world who doesn't want to be a hunter.  :P

Sorry to hear about your troubles, I know how tough it can be to decide what you want to be. It took me ages to decide that I want to try and be a teaching assistant, and that's only after a friend of mine became one and told me what it is like. I am looking to do some volunteering and see for myself if this is something I'd like to do. I already tried asking one school but they seem to be full up. Thankfully there's more nearby schools which I'll be asking.

Hey, svemirčino, where are you from?

Thanks for well wishes. This comes in waves, probably some minor depression episodes where everything looks bleak. It'll get better.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: overthere on Mar 04, 2017, 07:12:00 PM
Quote from: The Alien Predator on Mar 04, 2017, 01:23:51 PM
I'm from Croatia.

Hey, svemirčino, where are you from?

Thanks for well wishes. This comes in waves, probably some minor depression episodes where everything looks bleak. It'll get better.

I am from the UK, but I have family in the Balkans, mainly in Croatia and Serbia.

I understand that, I get those feelings too that randomly come in episodes, especially a random panic attack due to overthinking about how bad something may be in the future when that probably might not even be the case.

So you're not alone, brate.  :) And you are right, they usually do get better in time.

overthere

overthere

Thanks

Infected

Infected

I think we all had that when we were young, in some countries there are a lot more easy jobs and you can lay back, but some countries arent that rich and you should be happy that you can find something that pays and doesnt kill you.
If being on a boat is the only negative aspect of a job, i think thats pretty good, trust me if i say that hell is around every corner,
when we are young we think and probably are thaught that everything is like Pixar or Disney, but ts still survival of the strongest and fittest.
Companies only see you as money. When you work 6 months you wont be the same person you are now, you will grow up,
and learn stuff, you will become more the person you want to be, but you need to fight for it, make a path for yourself and figure out wich way you wanna go, we all grow old we all will lose the people we love, but its important to keep moving, keep evolving yourself.
And sometimes you will fall hard, but keep in mind we all did this once in our life, every man you see has had a struggle and tries for a better life, maybe in streets we think everybody is against us, but we all want the same thing for ourselves and each other.
The best thing is, you are in 2017, technology rises hard, people think more and become self aware, whatever you do,
just make sure that in five years from now you are moving towards something you like, cos the time you will lose and you are young,
if you are gonna get hit, take them punches now, it will teach you to duck and evade and fight back.
But you are never alone in this.

Shinawi

Shinawi

*GASP* I found my old AvP ticket!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Ha! That's amazing!

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Shinawi on Mar 24, 2017, 08:56:29 AM
*GASP* I found my old AvP ticket!

I don't think theaters still do midnight shows over here anymore.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed