D88M

D88M

Game over man, game over :(

Necronomicon II

Necronomicon II

God damn it, too soon. :'(

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

This one hit me  :'(. Bill Paxton was one of those actors who you like all of the time. Way too soon, this sucks.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Feb 26, 2017, 04:30:22 PM
Terrible news. I was very fortunate to meet him last year at Comicpalooza in Texas for the 30th Anniversary of Aliens. Looking back, he was vibrant and sharp, not so different than the roles he played. Watching him reunite with Michael Biehn and watching them embrace, share stories and play catch up while I waited for an autograph (as they're booths were adjacent) was one of the coolest actors-in-real-life moments I have ever experienced.

May this be a solemn reminder to not shrug off time with loved ones or taked the things we have for granted. We never know when our time here is up, so make the most of it. Find your higher calling, never say never, and live like your loved.

Well said...  Important to spend some time with loved ones.  Never know when the end comes..

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

He's on an express elevator to heaven, goin' up.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I woke up this morning, opened up an app on my phone that I usually use to get some funny pictures for a quick laugh. And there it was at the top screen... "RIP Bill Paxton"

What a goddamn shame. First John Hurt and now Bill Paxton... I hope they put a "In memory of" at the end of Covenant... for both of them.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Feb 27, 2017, 12:28:31 AM
He's on an express elevator to heaven, goin' up.

I was gonna make a similar comment... Rest in Peace Bill Paxton, the game might be over but you finished in the lead.

ace3g

ace3g

razeak

razeak

Sad to hear. I liked a lot of his movies.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I think that's Bill doing the singing. Sounds like him. Being directed by Cameron, no less.

One of his last known public appearances.

SM

SM

Scorpio

Scorpio

He looked good at the Aliens reunion.  Looked way younger than 60.

Surgery is brutal, man.  They literally tear you open, rip your guts out and sew you back up again.  Then you're in pain for weeks.  Never mind potential complications.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Don't think anyone posted this yet...

State of the Badass Art

State of the Badass Art

Bill Paxton's acting performances were always top-notch. His role as Hudson in Aliens was really great, including his memorable one-liners, some of which he improvised on the set in a perfect way. It's very sad when such great and talented actors pass away.

Rest in Peace Bill.

Vermillion

Vermillion

I'm still hurting from this.
Dammit

NickisSmart

NickisSmart

A great actor and a great director. Frailty was amazing. And I loved his latter-day stuff (like Nightcrawler) as much as his classic work. While he may be gone,  his work will live on.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed