Do you think Mad Magazine will do a parody for AC?

Started by 7Xenos, Feb 25, 2017, 04:18:39 AM

Author
Do you think Mad Magazine will do a parody for AC? (Read 1,060 times)

7Xenos

They did a really good one for both Alien (1-'80 #212) and Aliens (1-'87 #268) they skipped A3 but then came back and did one for AR (4-'98 #368). Unfortunately they did not do one for Prometheus. I hope we get one for AC with a cover shot. Maybe Alfred dressed as a character like Walter or McBride or a Xeno missing a front tooth.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Shit, is MAD MAGAZINE still around? Used to love reading those as a kid. The parodies of the films they did were often better than the films themselves.

whiterabbit

Might be in online form cause I haven't seen an issue in years.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 25, 2017, 09:38:29 PM
Might be in online form cause I haven't seen an issue in years.
I just looked it up and it appears that they are still printing out issues.

7Xenos

They still have Mad mags. They only publish 4-5 a year, plus theme Mad mags like Star Wars every now and then.
Would love to see a special issue dedicated to just Alien and Predator movies.

monkeylove

Probably not necessary.

7Xenos

A new Neo-Xeno busting out of Alfred E. Newman would make a nice cover shot IMHO

or maybe one of those new lil Xeno's with Alfred's gap toothed face starring up at a shocked Daniels and/or Tennessee  ;D.

BishopShouldGo

Do you think Blockbuster will carry Alien: Covenant?

7Xenos

7Xenos

Just curious BSG, are you referring to somehow watching/streaming  AC on-line thru Block Buster or purchasing the DVD from them?

Being a life long Alien (and to a somewhat lesser extent Predator and Terminator) franchise fan I'm hoping that AC will be a BLOCK BUSTER at the box office and in DVD sales. SRS deserves it in his golden years after giving us 2 of the best Sci-fi flicks (A1 and BR) ever!

I can easily see AC Busting the Block of the most recent movies of the genre and related flicks (ie Ghost Busters, Suicide Squad, Avatard and the last couple Mary Sue Star War flicks).

Come to think of it, I would rather have a Blockbuster than a Back Burster.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed