It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 93,168 times)

Pvt. Himmel

So is there a trailer with Logan, or not.

Corporal Hicks

I'm planning to see Logan on Wednesday so will mention if it's there.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Thanks. 8)

Interested to see if it's greenband, or the one we were supposed to get @ super bowl??

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Walter on Feb 22, 2017, 05:56:28 PM
Alien Anthology Instagram Page posted this Album - "See how it all began"

http://imgur.com/gallery/3ba3l

So I'm living in Europe and approximately what time this TV spot will arrive ? 
Time 21:56 PM

Some wider versions of these stills and one without the text -

https://twitter.com/20thCFoxSp/status/836159967589707776

And now a bunch of stills - http://www.avpgalaxy.net/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=362

Necronomicon II

I was thinking, the Covenant sought of shares similarities with the Hadley's Hope building structures -

Corporal Hicks

It would make sense. I think it's pretty standard fare in sci-fi that the ships transporting the colonists are often used as the foundations for the colony itself.

moonpatrol

Gonna make a small bet here....Trailer in Logan will either be the exact same one we have now, or very little will be added (maybe slightly changed score, etc).  I just have this suspicion that RS has put massive suppression on any new/revealing trailers leading up to this film.  In a way I like what Fox and RS are doing here as I am interested to see how this impacts overall reviews and revenue vs Prom, etc.  I am trying to see if there was anything was done like this in the past where there was this much hold back leading up to an big release like this.

Evanus

Didn't someone who saw the green band trailer say it was very different from the red band one?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

CdL mentioned it on Twitter after the LA Showcase.

So I've been thinking about it and CdL never actually mentioned a green-band trailer. I reckon it was that Daniels vignette that we heard about at the other Showcase events and we just jumped the gun on it.

HuDaFuK

If the Logan trailer is "red-band", or whatever the UK equivalent is, then that'll be really interesting because I've literally only ever seen one red-band trailer in the cinema over here.

irn

What is meant to be the time difference between Prometheus and Covenant again?

I ask because in 'The Last Supper' one of the crew casually mentions bugs at a colonial outpost, yet in Prometheus the worms were apparently the first time life beyond Earth was discovered.

HuDaFuK

Quote from: irn on Feb 28, 2017, 03:09:24 PMI ask because in 'The Last Supper' one of the crew casually mentions bugs at a colonial outpost, yet in Prometheus the worms were apparently the first time life beyond Earth was discovered.

That scene was cut from the film, so it wouldn't break any continuity if life had been found previous to Prometheus anyway.

Anthony

Quote from: irn on Feb 28, 2017, 03:09:24 PM
What is meant to be the time difference between Prometheus and Covenant again?

I ask because in 'The Last Supper' one of the crew casually mentions bugs at a colonial outpost, yet in Prometheus the worms were apparently the first time life beyond Earth was discovered.

Covenant takes place 10 years after Prometheus, so it could be that more alien life (whether Xeno or not) has been spotted. I like to think that nearly a century from now people are still using shitty cameras to take videos and photos of alien spottings.

monkeylove

Quote from: NickisSmart on Feb 26, 2017, 11:21:07 AM

Based on a single ambiguous trailer and viral that won't even make it into the film. It's way too early to make judgement calls, if you ask me.

Hardly saw anything ambiguous in either.

Xeno75

I hope they do more shorts like this, extra scenes that couldn't make it into the film but serve to explore more about the crew. Hopefully they don't take away too much from any character development in the main film. Honestly, I thought the Prometheus viral marketing was spot on, so I hope Covenant's remains just as good, if not, better.

Plus look at Walter, like a boss. No dramatic running, just a simple smack on the back and it's all good.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed