It was what I expected
13 (8.8%)
It fell short for me
16 (10.8%)
It was not good
15 (10.1%)

Total Members Voted: 148

Author
Sneak Peek with LegionFX Tomorrow - The Last Supper (Read 93,157 times)

D88M

Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 08:15:22 PM
And I m not right regarding other matters???
Shame on you :D :D

We concluded that I m against the all repeating discussion about homosexuality in this movie and in life.
I argued against those who constantly repeated the same argument.

lol i just think that discussion doesnt belong here, on this specific topic, and i found my question about what the Aliens will represent in this movie way more interesting

Quote from: Dangerous Days on Feb 24, 2017, 08:17:37 PM
Quote from: Enoch on Feb 24, 2017, 06:33:22 PM
He strikes again :D :D
(Himmel posted his first analysis)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KYKG1rIUPGs

That ending... hahahaahah

I knew it!

A Hollywood driven, illuminati, satanic, homosexual, atheistic, interdimensional commie conspiracy to steal our precious bodily fluids!

Follow me into the light brothers and sisters before its too late! :D

man dont even get me started on the esoteric meaning of movies, satanism is a very real thing as it is pedophilia in hollywood and other places, the "elite" does all the time, but that is a theme for another topic

Quote from: Mihail on Feb 24, 2017, 10:49:05 PM
I tried to find out with numerology about the lead character, and why Ridley Scott chose her

that is very interesting, we will see how it will play out in the movie

So, probably we will get the final trailer by mid or near the end of April i am guessing, good idea to not show a lot of the footage of the moviei n the trailers, i dont know if i will even watch it, i was sold with the first one

Nyarlathotep

No, unlike Pedophilia there is no evidence that Satanism is widespread in Hollywood.

Enoch

Enoch

Quote from: D88M on Feb 25, 2017, 11:34:59 PM

lol i just think that discussion doesnt belong here, on this specific topic, and i found my question about what the Aliens will represent in this movie way more interesting

How do you mean? Metaphorically they could represent humans, our fears, our nature... In the context of the movie they could be just the result of David's experiments. But as I said, the original form is primordial (Prometheus mural), and I believe that the black goo is in fact blood (genetic material) of that first primordial organism... maybe even sentient... Maybe the crucified xenolike creature represent Engineer's long forsaken god from which they stole all their technology.
Regarding David, Ridley openly hinted that he might possess a soul, but we still dont know what kind of implications that fact may hold. He just recreated xenos using many clues which Engineers left behind... that was not quite difficult job considering the fact that goo always tries to genetically modify other organism and evolve them into xenolike forms. Now much important question is, WHAT KIND OF ROLE WILL XENOS PLAY in the grander scheme of things (Referring to David)?

NickisSmart

Quote from: Nyarlathotep on Feb 25, 2017, 11:45:40 PM
No, unlike Pedophilia there is no evidence that Satanism is widespread in Hollywood.

I'm not sure people understand Satanism, anyways. They view it in such a fantastic light, with the heads of cults sacrificing virgins and the lot (see House of the Devil or Starry Eyes). It's mostly superstitious nonsense and witch hunting. Perhaps they should look more closely at cult leaders like Jim Jones, who preach the word of God yet commit atrocities much more heinous than anything a so-called Satanist would ever do, or are con-men like Peter Popoff who trick and steal and plunder under the guise of Christian charity. They look fairer but feel fouler, as Frodo would say.

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: NickisSmart on Feb 26, 2017, 12:14:17 AM

I'm not sure people understand Satanism, anyways. They view it in such a fantastic light, with the heads of cults sacrificing virgins and the lot (see House of the Devil or Starry Eyes). It's mostly superstitious nonsense and witch hunting. Perhaps they should look more closely at cult leaders like Jim Jones, who preach the word of God yet commit atrocities much more heinous than anything a so-called Satanist would ever do, or are con-men like Peter Popoff who trick and steal and plunder under the guise of Christian charity. They look fairer but feel fouler, as Frodo would say.

Indeed, true Satanism is never overtly evil looking.  It has a much more insidious nature.  But it can always be recognized as love of oneself, instead of love love for others.  In this regard, we all engage in it from time to time.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: NickisSmart on Feb 26, 2017, 12:14:17 AM

Agreed, most people do indeed seem to have a very poor and imaginative understanding of what Satanism (as most often practiced) actually is. Most Satanist's are actually quite rationalistic in nature and are into the indulgence of the flesh, not actual Devil worship.

Vermillion

Quote from: Infected on Feb 23, 2017, 10:32:26 PM
Quote from: Ingwar on Feb 23, 2017, 10:09:54 PM
This viral is way better than The Martian's.

By the way, looking at Billy Crudup's character and his lack of confidence I'm not surprised that

Spoiler
David's gonna manipulate him and persuade to look into the egg to get facehugged :)
[close]
I already can here Fassbender saying soft and gently "look captain a giant kinder suprise egg, look inside there is a toy waiting for you"

Americans won't get the Kinder Egg reference

Lol

Prez

Billy Cudrup's character seems rather dubious from that prologue. As others have stated surely one that is manipulated by a certain (former bodyless) android. Another antagonist to enter the mix or a pawn in David's endgame.

monkeylove

"The trouble with the Alien: Covenant prologue"

http://www.theverge.com/2017/2/23/14712428/alien-covenant-prologue-ridley-scott

That is, several films from the past at least tried something new. That does not seem to be the case for this one.

NickisSmart

Quote from: monkeylove on Feb 26, 2017, 08:21:50 AM

That is, several films from the past at least tried something new. That does not seem to be the case for this one.

Based on a single ambiguous trailer and viral that won't even make it into the film. It's way too early to make judgement calls, if you ask me.

SiL

But it's how they're choosing to market the film. They want it to look familiar and like all those other movies everyone liked because that's probably how the film is going to feel.

426Buddy

Lookin good in the polls, seems like a pretty positive reception. Can't wait for the green band trailer

XenoHunter99

XenoHunter99

Quote from: NickisSmart on Feb 26, 2017, 11:21:07 AM
Quote from: monkeylove on Feb 26, 2017, 08:21:50 AM

Based on a single ambiguous trailer and viral that won't even make it into the film. It's way too early to make judgement calls, if you ask me.
I think the evidence is pretty clear. If Covenant somehow *doesn't* turn out as another annoying remake of the series original with some aspects of the second movie thrown in for good measure, like Force Awakens, it will be a pleasant surprise. But it looks like that's what we're getting. I suppose the one real difference is Fassbender's droid, and we've already seen his act in Prometheus. It's kind of too bad the only extra David 8 is Walter. I'd have enjoyed seeing a whole shipload of them mitigating risks for humanity, maybe visiting LV423 to investigate. But then, even that would have been nothing more than a callback to I Robot. It seems odd that, 10 years on, the obligatory robot has the same face and body as David 8. Of course, some parts of the movie might not work if the thing resembles a different person.

Quote from: SiL on Feb 26, 2017, 11:39:29 AM
But it's how they're choosing to market the film. They want it to look familiar and like all those other movies everyone liked because that's probably how the film is going to feel.

Yes, exactly!

RidgeTop

Quote from: SiL on Feb 26, 2017, 11:39:29 AM

Sometimes a film's marketing betrays its true nature. Just look at movies like Alien 3 or Crimson Peak.

Marcus9000

James Franco's Captain was feeling ill.... So has that anything to do with what follows? Or a red herring?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed