Location Pictures

Started by ace3g, Feb 21, 2017, 01:54:10 AM

Author
Location Pictures (Read 16,561 times)

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Apr 07, 2017, 11:42:09 PM
Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 07, 2017, 12:24:01 PM
QuoteGoodbye, Vancouver! I had a lovely time meeting The Predator. And I'm even happier to live to tell of it. Eventually.

https://twitter.com/DCrowsNest/with_replies

He's saying people will be pleased with the actual Predator

Am famous jk 😂 Was worth asking I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Jacku on Apr 07, 2017, 11:51:32 PM
Anyway to know when the embargo will lift? Do these things always take the same time or is it anyone's guess?

I'd guess a couple of months prior to the film's release. I don't think we'll be hearing anything from these visits for a while.

The Wolverine Predator

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Cereal Killer on Apr 08, 2017, 04:20:24 PM
QuoteGoodbye, Vancouver! I had a lovely time meeting The Predator. And I'm even happier to live to tell of it. Eventually.

Am famous jk [emoji23] Was worth asking I guess.

Me too Shane has responded to me at least 3-4 times on Twitter and Fred Dekker and I were messaging back and forth yesterday on Facebook

Cereal Killer

Cereal Killer

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Apr 08, 2017, 08:41:54 PM

Me too Shane has responded to me at least 3-4 times on Twitter and Fred Dekker and I were messaging back and forth yesterday on Facebook

Yeah I've seen Shane chatting away with you. Don't have Facebook anymore hate it lol if I did Dekker would be getting questioned 24/7 because I don't wanna see another robocop 3 stupidness 😂

The Wolverine Predator

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Cereal Killer on Apr 09, 2017, 03:46:39 PM
Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Apr 08, 2017, 08:41:54 PM

Yeah I've seen Shane chatting away with you. Don't have Facebook anymore hate it lol if I did Dekker would be getting questioned 24/7 because I don't wanna see another robocop 3 stupidness [emoji23]

Lol,

He doesn't always answer his messages right away, but sometimes he'll answer weeks later, but the other day he was quite responsive

ace3g

ace3g

Found this tumblr, so I guess Boyd's character is a school coach while not fighting aliens?

https://www.flickr.com/photos/49347467@N05/34682998691/in/photostream/

Stealth_Hunter

Stealth_Hunter

Thanks for posting this ace! I think he's just a parent in the stands cheering for his son at bat.

ace3g

ace3g

Quote from: Stealth_Hunter on Jun 11, 2017, 03:14:10 AM
Thanks for posting this ace! I think he's just a parent in the stands cheering for his son at bat.

Yeah was thinking that as well, was going to edit and say maybe parent/coach or just parent rooting for son.

Stealth_Hunter

Stealth_Hunter

Thanks for always being fast with the social media stuff dude, always know I'm going to see a cool set pic when you make a post.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Do we know that's from filming? Not just pap shots?

Stealth_Hunter

Stealth_Hunter

I figure it has to be filming since there appears to be a guy holding a boom mic and the guy in the bright green shirt has an ear piece.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Lol. Completely missed the boom mic. That's something new from the leaked script then. I don't recall anything like that in there.

von

von

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 12, 2017, 02:00:43 PM
Lol. Completely missed the boom mic. That's something new from the leaked script then. I don't recall anything like that in there.
What if... it's for a post-credits scene?! 😂 Or perhaps a prologue in the vein of Alien: Covenant

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 12, 2017, 02:00:43 PM

Neither do I. Maybe it's something added more recently. I don't see that happening in the beginning of the movie based on what we've read.

Xan21

Xan21

Maybe the kid watches that on his mobile or at home or something when his dad is away.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed