The Official SKULL or NO SKULL Thread

Started by FiorinaFury161, Feb 18, 2017, 11:38:01 PM

Do you like the skull in the Alien head?

Love the SKULL
It's ok
It makes no difference on how I feel about the Alien
Dislike the SKULL
Hate The SKULL
Hate The SKULL and the people who love it
Author
The Official SKULL or NO SKULL Thread (Read 133,741 times)

markweatherill

I posted in another thread that I'd like to see not only the skull, but inner jaws shooting out of the eye sockets. And it's worth repeating eh? I mean think of it!

NetworkATTH

love the skull

Local Trouble

There should be an option for hating both the skull and the people who love it.  >:(

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 12, 2017, 07:24:35 PM
There should be an option for hating both the skull and the people who love it.  >:(
Done.

Local Trouble

Too bad I already voted.  :(

FiorinaFury161

windebieste

Best.  Thread.  On.  This.  Forum.

-Windebieste.

Local Trouble

My intense hatred glows in the dark.  >:(

NetworkATTH

Quote from: Local Trouble on May 13, 2017, 01:34:18 AM
My intense hatred glows in the dark.  >:(

I know we all have our opinions about the Alien's dear old face, but why fight about it?

Local Trouble

The skull leads to anger.  Anger leads to hate.  Hate leads to suffering.  You make me suffer, I'm gonna make you suffer.  >:(

FiorinaFury161

Randomizer

I see potential for memes but I'll be with a clear conscience and not make any. At least for now.  ::)

I like it without the skull. It was cool as a concept but doesn't feel much of an alien long-term.

DwayneHicks

DwayneHicks

To skull or not skull? That is the question. :D

ScrapBrain

I cannot fathom the intense hate for the skull. A Xeno birthed from a human host and therefore baring humanoid features makes sense. I'd have liked the dog/runner/ox alien to show features of its host under the dome also.  But both skull and no skull can easily coexist as variants of the species.

Local Trouble

The fact that the "runner" didn't even have a bovine or canine snout only further proves that the alien doesn't inherit the skull of its host.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed