Ridley Scott, Danny McBride & Michael Fassbender to Attend SXSW 2017!!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Feb 16, 2017, 05:47:58 PM

Hearing the positive reactions @SXSW how excited are you NOW!!

Super pumped!!
37 (67.3%)
Okay just a little bit more.
7 (12.7%)
Nah still hasn't moved me.
11 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 55

Author
Ridley Scott, Danny McBride & Michael Fassbender to Attend SXSW 2017!!! (Read 35,454 times)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Via DailyDead:

QuoteLast month it was announced that Ridley Scott's horror classic Alien will be screening at this year's SXSW Film Festival in Austin, and now it's been revealed that the screening will include special guests Scott, Michael Fassbender, and Danny McBride, as well as a sneak peek of Scott's new film, Alien: Covenant.

The special screening of Alien and the Alien: Covenant sneak peek will take place on March 10th at 10:00pm CT at the Paramount Theatre in Austin, TX. While Scott and Alien: Covenant co-stars Fassbender and McBride will be in attendance, it's not yet known if an audience Q&A will take place or how much footage of Alien: Covenant attendees will be treated to. Daily Dead will be on site with live coverage of the festival, and we'll be sure to keep you updated on this event .

"20th Century Fox is taking you back to the original terror that taught us in space no one can hear you scream. Join director Ridley Scott with Michael Fassbender and Danny McBride to re-experience the original 1979 film and catch a sneak peek of their new film "Alien: Covenant" that will be in theaters May 19, 2017."

http://dailydead.com/ridley-scott-danny-mcbride-michael-fassbender-to-attend-sxsw-2017-with-sneak-peek-of-alien-covenant/

Enoch

lv_226

Very, very close to home...

Pvt. Himmel

Anthony

Was just about to post this in the social media thread. Beat me to it, Himmel!

Also, how much do you want to bet that it will just be the same showcase footage?

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Anthony on Feb 16, 2017, 06:19:15 PM
Was just about to post this in the social media thread. Beat me to it, Himmel!

Also, how much do you want to bet that it will just be the same showcase footage?

Who knows?

Corporal Hicks

I'd hope it'd be something new but since that footage hasn't been shown to the general public, it'd make sense for them to show it there.

It's funny because we'll complain if we see too much but we'll complain if we don't see what we consider enough.

Anthony

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 16, 2017, 06:40:07 PM
I'd hope it'd be something new but since that footage hasn't been shown to the general public, it'd make sense for them to show it there.

It's funny because we'll complain if we see too much but we'll complain if we don't see what we consider enough.

If the internet has shown me anything, it's that hype can give people serious double standards.

BishopShouldGo

And then one day, one magic day, Ridley Michael and Danny passed their way. 

Richman678

If I lived in Texas I would go...but I dont.

PVTDukeMorrison

I really can't wait to see Danny McBride in this, I don't think I've ever seen him do a serious role

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: PVTDukeMorrison on Feb 16, 2017, 09:47:01 PM
I really can't wait to see Danny McBride in this, I don't think I've ever seen him do a serious role

Even in his comedic roles, he delivers gravitas and moments of solemnity.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 16, 2017, 06:40:07 PM

You're just like the rest of us Hicks... Stop pretending you don't.

newagescamartist

Danny McBride is one of the best actors in Hollywood right now. No doubt in my mind he's going to deliver an awesome performance.

Corporal Hicks

Has anyone booked tickets then?  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed