Possible Spoilers: The screaming woman's identity.

Started by Anthony, Feb 14, 2017, 03:11:09 AM

Author
Possible Spoilers: The screaming woman's identity. (Read 1,423 times)

Anthony

Anthony

Towards the end of the trailer, we see a woman scream in what looks to be a cave. The actress is likely Tess Haubrich. There's a few reasons for this conclusion:

1. The only other actress from the film that looks similar to her is Amy Seimetz, and if you've seen the trailer, you can probably guess why she wouldn't be that character.

2. Natural selection. We've seen all of the major actresses (I.e. those with a Wikipedia page) get some sort of screen time in the trailer aside from Rapace.

Haubrich's IMDB page: http://www.imdb.com/name/nm3746071/

Woman from trailer:

juxtapose

it would be cool if it's shaw. . She's been in the trailer all along and no one noticed. .but it's hard to tell who that is. . with the mouth wide open. .

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

that is not shaw in not any single way. she doesnt look even remotely like her either.
especially when you up the brightness/gamma of the image it is 100% clear it's NOT shaw.
i think the screaming girl looks like the woman in the shower scene, actually.

here's shaw, for remembering how she actually looks.

and may i note that she is absolutely gorgeous?

and yes, it's clearly Tess Haubrich, there is NO DOUBT about it

also, i reccomand watching the movie INFINI.
i'm 100% sure she was cast because of her role in that movie.
[which isnt actually a bad movie!]

juxtapose

juxtapose

You probably right. .most likely tess. . . was not convinced it's shaw either. .never bothered to pause and study and toy with the screaming face in photoshop or anything like that. .and now having seen shaw again. .. .it's not her. .would have been interesting if it was her tho. . .

Scorpio

It is Tess.. and I've seen Infini as well and she's good in it.  Hope she gets more roles.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed