"I Don’t Think You’re Going To See Schwarzenegger" - Boyd Holbrook Interview

Started by Corporal Hicks, Feb 13, 2017, 05:19:47 PM

Author
"I Don’t Think You’re Going To See Schwarzenegger" - Boyd Holbrook Interview (Read 25,191 times)

Samhain13

Even if Dutch was back Fox would still find a way to f**k the character up.

Better leave him alone.

Timmay

I am glad Arnold is out, no disrespect.  This movie needs to forge its own path. I am liking what I see from Holbrook in the Logan TV spots.  His lines of "as I live and breath", "I need the girl.", and something about throwing hands is spot on.  His presence is intimidating as well.  This guy is going to steal the show.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Timmay on Feb 14, 2017, 03:34:24 PM
I am glad Arnold is out, no disrespect.  This movie needs to forge its own path. I am liking what I see from Holbrook in the Logan TV spots.  His lines of "as I live and breath", "I need the girl.", and something about throwing hands is spot on.  His presence is intimidating as well.  This guy is going to steal the show.

About time someone else besides myself has faith in Boyd being a good lead

ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR

It's sad that Arnold never committed to the Predator franchise like he had done with Terminator. He's too old for a starring role but a cameo would be pretty cool.

The Wolverine Predator

I wouldn't count him out 100% yet, Fox, Black and Dekker being so secretive and pulling interviews and articles from online seems like they got some of their sleeve and are gonna surprise us

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Johnny Handsome

Quote from: The Wolverine Predator on Feb 14, 2017, 03:51:41 PM
Quote from: Timmay on Feb 14, 2017, 03:34:24 PM

About time someone else besides myself has faith in Boyd being a good lead
I didn't at first, but the more i see of Logan the more i think he will be spot on for the lead character Black has in mind. He also seems to be a cool guy, hearing good things from people who worked with him.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: ROYCE_THE_PREDATOR on Feb 14, 2017, 04:02:09 PM
It's sad that Arnold never committed to the Predator franchise like he had done with Terminator. He's too old for a starring role but a cameo would be pretty cool.

They never gave him a good script(Predator 2). Or they delegated him to an awful cameo(AvP and Predators). If anything, blame Fox for not committing to quality. Look at Die Hard 2. They brought the lead Bruce back.

Pvt. Himmel

Any bets on whether Boyd is related in some capacity to Dutch???

The Wolverine Predator

I was thinking that there's a possibility of that awhile back

echobbase79

I don't think he's out. In a indirect way, I get the impression that he might be in. I think Black wants to keep some surprises for the audience. After credit sequence would be cool.

The Wolverine Predator

That would definitely keep people interested for another sequel

Pvt. Himmel

That i could see Arnold coming in at the end, or mid credits scene type that would set up a sequel... Now if we see Him, and Harrigan.. Then i will...

Master

Yeah, I've been saying it for years.  Duch and Harrigan cameo in mentor role would be a dream come true.

newagescamartist

If that leaked synposis is correct, the script is probably horrible. I'm guessing that's partly why they haven't been able to secure the A list actor they've been after. They've struck out, what, 3 or 4 times? And that's just publicly. Really hope that story is untrue or at the very least been re-worked. Fans deserve better.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: newagescamartist on Feb 14, 2017, 05:24:06 PM
If that leaked synposis is correct, the script is probably horrible. I'm guessing that's partly why they haven't been able to secure the A list actor they've been after. They've struck out, what, 3 or 4 times? And that's just publicly. Really hope that story is untrue or at the very least been re-worked. Fans deserve better.
I agree i am hoping that it was an early draft. I can't imagine Shane approving that kid of story.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed