The Simpson And Lydecker Show!

Started by Xenomorphine, Feb 11, 2017, 03:52:51 PM

Author
The Simpson And Lydecker Show! (Read 2,011 times)

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

I can't wait for "a very special episode" of Simpson & Lydecker.

Dreadlock Holiday

It could be the next Red Dwarf!  :laugh:

(After all Mac McDonald was in both)

Xenomorphine

This is unexpectedly writing itself!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Episode 5

Inspection

The company is sending a team to do a thorough inspection of the atmosphere processor and rumor has it that Van Leeuwen is coming along for a personal tour. Can Simpson & Lydecker keep the kids out of the vents long enough to keep their jobs? Tune in next week to find out.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

Ep 6

Simpson's high school crush Sally Marichek shows back up in his life.  When her husband J.J. unexpectedly dies during a routine medical procedure, she needs a shoulder to cry on.

Can Simpson rekindle an old flame?  Tune in!

Mr. Clemens

Mr. Clemens

"Did ya catch S&L last night? The thing on the guy's face? HA! They killed me takin' it off!"

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

^ :D

L: "The ovipositer was throbbing, the sacs were pulsating.  It was appalling but I couldn't look away!"

S:  "Question is, are you still master of your domain?"

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Feb 19, 2017, 02:20:23 AM
This is unexpectedly writing itself!

I think you may be onto something here Xenomorphine. Would you be willing to proposition Fox TV with this idea?

If they're not interested then we'll do a fan series, with SM as Simpson and Local Trouble as Lydecker.

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

Can SM deliver his lines with a cup of joe in his hand?   Because I can't picture Simpson any other way.

Local Trouble

I can whine "Al" like Peg Bundy.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: LCpl. D. Grant on Feb 11, 2017, 05:13:26 PM
Maybe make it more like a found-footage horror that starts off with just them recording their daily lives on LV426 and video messages back home, a compilation of sorts. You could have things going sideways when they bring Russ Jordan in for study, and from there on them trying to survive the outbreak and escape.

Spoiler
They fail.
[close]

It maybe because I just have a huge soft spot for found footage but I've been waiting for ages for someone to attempt a found footage fanfilm.

Xenomorphine

I would pay actual money to see SM do that...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed