Kyle Strauts Playing a Predator?

Started by Johnny Handsome, Feb 03, 2017, 09:44:31 PM

Author
Kyle Strauts Playing a Predator? (Read 6,293 times)

Predator_Spirit

Predator_Spirit

In PredatorS they were not only too short but also moved strangely like people struggling inside their rubber suits.

Keith

Keith

Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 04, 2017, 02:19:45 PM
In PredatorS they were not only too short but also moved strangely like people struggling inside their rubber suits.

yes, their movements were clumsy. They got to get that right as well.

Dino21AvP

Dino21AvP

Ian Whyte needs to play the main Predator! He should've been the first actor they signed.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: Keith on Feb 04, 2017, 03:19:05 PM
Quote from: Predator_Spirit on Feb 04, 2017, 02:19:45 PM

yes, their movements were clumsy. They got to get that right as well.
Well to be fair the biography on Strauts IMDB page does mention him being skilled in dance. Hopefully he can properly use that experience to make the Predator look truly alive.

ace3g

ace3g

^

I was going to mention, all the vids I have seen of him was a showcase of his dance moves. 

YT channel

https://www.youtube.com/user/geno604/videos

Nyarlathotep

What can I say I'm psychic.

Predator_Spirit

Quote from: Dino21AvP on Feb 04, 2017, 04:43:51 PM
Ian Whyte needs to play the main Predator! He should've been the first actor they signed.

Ian is the only one who earned some Predator skill.

Xan21

Xan21

So weird people think this way... like Kevin Peter Hall and Ian White are the only ones who could pull it off.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

I'm not worried. All the vids I've seen on the guy indicate he has great physical control and talent. Height is something that can be augmented and exaggerated with camera angles and editing.

We've had fan film Predators give performances that outstrip a few of the professionals in Predators. It's not just down to KPH and Ian Whyte.

Keith

Keith

Quote from: Xan21 on Feb 05, 2017, 01:15:22 PM
So weird people think this way... like Kevin Peter Hall and Ian White are the only ones who could pull it off.

The first requirement is being at least 7 feet tall.

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Keith on Feb 05, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

...Says who?

The Predators at the end of Predator 2 indicate that Predator's also come in different shapes and sizes. They're individuals, not mass produced on an assembly line.

The Wolverine Predator

I would think they would have a few actors to play a predator, hasn't it been rumored to have multiple predators?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Keith

Keith

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 05, 2017, 02:41:11 PM
Quote from: Keith on Feb 05, 2017, 02:28:44 PM

...Says who?

Says me.

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 05, 2017, 02:41:11 PM

The Predators at the end of Predator 2 indicate that Predator's also come in different shapes and sizes. They're individuals, not mass produced on an assembly line.

I'm not talking about background Predators, I'm talking about the lead/main Predator.

Nyarlathotep

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 05, 2017, 01:47:39 PM
I'm not worried. All the vids I've seen on the guy indicate he has great physical control and talent. Height is something that can be augmented and exaggerated with camera angles and editing.

We've had fan film Predators give performances that outstrip a few of the professionals in Predators. It's not just down to KPH and Ian Whyte.
This 100 percent!

OpenMaw

OpenMaw

Quote from: Keith on Feb 05, 2017, 02:48:07 PM
I'm not talking about background Predators, I'm talking about the lead/main Predator.

There's nothing anywhere that says a lead Predator has to be seven feet tall.

Hell, they could change it up and give us a light and agile Predator ala the "Light Predator" seen in the AvP 2 game.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed