John Hurt Dies Age 77

Started by SiL, Jan 28, 2017, 01:27:27 AM

Author
John Hurt Dies Age 77 (Read 18,163 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

RIP John Hurt

Great actor he'll be missed.

LastSurvivor92

LastSurvivor92

RIP JOHN!

YOU LEFT US TOO SOON!! :'( :'(

DwayneHicks

DwayneHicks

Rip, I am going to watch alien to honor John hurt.
It is ironic that John Hurt is the first to go of the Alien actors and kane is the first of the crew to go.

oberonqa

oberonqa

Quote from: DwayneHicks on Jan 28, 2017, 04:01:41 AM
Rip, I am going to watch alien to honor John hurt.
It is ironic that John Hurt is the first to go of the Alien actors and kane is the first of the crew to go.

I just got done doing the same thing.  It seemed a fitting tribute, as Alien was the movie that introduced me to him and is the role I will always remember him for.

Xenomania

Xenomania

:(

Vermillion

Vermillion

Just read it
So sad.
:(

motherfather

motherfather

Oh no. Yet another of my showbusiness heros gets snatched from this world. John's unique and instantly recognizable voice and acting talent will be greatly missed.

Sci-fi films like 1984, A L I E N, Contact etc... wouldn't have been the same without him. We'll miss you John. Rest peacefully in hypersleep, never to be unfrozen.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Ah man that sucks. Would have really loved to hear his opinion of Alien: Covenants chestburster scene.  :'(

RIP man. Even though you scared the shit out of me as a kid with that damn thing busting out of your chest.  :laugh:

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

I cried for Kane so much when I was a child. John simulated that incredible pain in a raw, truthful way.

Kimo

Kimo

What a shit morning to wake up to.  :( R.I.P 

Stolen

Stolen

Terrible!
I'm so sad ! 

:'(

Master

Master

Good by friend, you will be missed! :(

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

Terrible news. I hope the day will come soon when this terrible disease can be beaten

szkoki

szkoki

May he rest in peace.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

I didn't know he was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer, which is pretty tough on its own, let alone if it advanced to other nearby organs.

RIP Sir Hurt, I as well shall have to watch A L I E N tonight as well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed