Thomas Jane in talks to join The Predator

Started by Gazz, Jan 23, 2017, 10:41:25 PM

Author
Thomas Jane in talks to join The Predator (Read 25,319 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Beginning starts off with host asking where he is currently calling from, he says he is in Canada making a movie.  And to not beat around the bush, he announces he is in The Predator.

block out mark :00 - :54 secs to exclude spoilers

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 05, 2017, 04:50:04 AM
Beginning starts off with host asking where he is currently calling from, he says he is in Canada making a movie.  And to beat around the bush, he announces he is in The Predator.

block out mark :00 - :54 secs to exclude spoilers
Ok thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ace3g

I would stop listening after the 2:19 mark to prevent spoilers again.  I assume most is about the Expanse, I'll keep listening to see if he mentions anything else in the podcast.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: ace3g on Mar 05, 2017, 05:10:28 AM
I would stop listening after the 2:19 mark to prevent spoilers again.  I assume most is about the Expanse, I'll keep listening to see if he mentions anything else in the podcast.
That's where I left off until tomorrow when I will listen to the rest of it

Corporal Hicks

Glad he's confirmed. I recently got into The Expanse and I'm loving it. I love him as Miller too.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Mar 05, 2017, 06:11:17 PM
Glad he's confirmed. I recently got into The Expanse and I'm loving it. I love him as Miller too.
So am I, wonder why they haven't announced it yet to confirm it for everyone?

BishopShouldGo

Because it's not a big deal. If things didn't work out they would've announced it.

ace3g

I guess I missed it in the Jane casting but .. Thomas Jane, who stars with Tremblay in Before I Wake, is in negotiations to join the cast.  So they should have some chemistry.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed