"The One That You Had Was a Male!" - AvPGalaxy Interviews Daniel Kash

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 12, 2017, 07:35:22 PM

Author
"The One That You Had Was a Male!" - AvPGalaxy Interviews Daniel Kash (Read 6,763 times)

Corporal Hicks

AvPGalaxy interviews Daniel Kash in our latest podcast! We have just uploaded the 45th episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast (right-click and save as to download). Our first podcast of 2017 sees myself and RidgeTop chat to a genuine Colonial Marine, Daniel Kash from Aliens!

AvPGalaxy interviews Daniel Kash (aka Private Spunkmeyer from Aliens!) in the 45th episode of the Alien vs. Predator Galaxy Podcast!

Daniel Kash played Private Spunkmeyer in Aliens, the co-pilot of the dropship who never made it off of LV-426. He talks to us about making a great first impression with James Cameron and Gale Ann Hurd, how he bribed Cameron with a coat, eating dinner alongside the Aliens and plenty more!

Our latest episode is available to download in our Podcasts section (simply right-click and save as) or for your Apple owners, our podcast is also available on iTunes.

I’d like to thank Daniel Kash for taking the time to chat to us. You can learn more about what Daniel has been up to recently over on IMDB. Be sure to check him out in Sci-Fi Channel’s The Expanse.

Perfect-Organism

Hold on, there's something.....

Going to give this a listen tonight.  Thanks for putting together these fun interviews..

Pvt. Himmel

oduodu

Corporal sorry

The link takes me to podcast 44.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Sorry about that. Fixed it.

Download this one again, fellas. I had to reupload it at a different bit rate.

Jeri

Thanks for the upload Hicks

echobbase79

Very nice interview guys. Thanks for asking my question. :)

Corporal Hicks

No worries, thanks for asking it. Glad you enjoyed it. I really enjoyed recording this one. Daniel was great to listen to. I think this was a great one to kick off 2017. Got plenty more interviews planned for the year!  ;D

426Buddy

Awesome loved it!

Had a great time listening to this one, thanks guys!

DaveT937

Wow, someone liked the sound of their own voice. And I'm not talking about Hicks or Ridgetop!

Certainly appreciate him taking the time to do this though, and Hicks you for securing the slot, but waaaaaaaay preferred the Wayne Haag interview. Too much about his own career and not enough about Aliens / the franchise for my taste.

Ah well, will still look forward to the next one. Keep 'em coming!

Corporal Hicks

I'm sorry to hear you weren't so into this episode. Personally I loved this. It's great to hear the stories that weren't documented in the Quadrilogy or Anthology - like giving Cameron his jacket or him not recording that final line.

StrangeShape

It was good, he was more into it than he usually is in those events. Good questions too

Prez

Great pod guys. Funny how I never realised how many films I've seen Kash in until after listening to this. Just one of those actors that pops up so many times in films.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed