Who should play Newt?

Started by Lonely Universe, Jan 08, 2017, 02:56:49 PM

Author
Who should play Newt? (Read 5,584 times)

Kel G 426

Kel G 426

It would indeed be great to see Carrie return to her one and only role after all this time. With good direction, I'm sure she could turn in a competent performance.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh god not Jennifer Lawrence in an Alien film

RIP everyone if that happens

Anthony

Anthony

Personally, Emily Blunt (Edge Of Tomorrow, Sicario) and Imogen Poots (Green Room, 28 Weeks Later) are my top picks.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

I love Imogen Poots!

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Imogen was in Fright Night 2011 I believe and she was good in it, it wasn't a bad remake either considering what does usually happen with remakes, original still superior though.

Lonely Universe

Lonely Universe

I agree that the original is the best but that remake is def one of the few good ones. I've only seen it once but I remember it's the sense of humor that really makes it work.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Shame about the actor though, Anton Yelchin, only 26/7 as well.

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

I don't think 'JLaw' looks at all like Rebecca, aside from having blonde hair.

Piper Perabo, however, has a relatively good similarity to the version of her adult depiction from the original 'Book 2' graphic novel, if they wanted to go down that road. Not sure about the brunette version from 'Book 1', though... Lizzy Caplan, maybe.

Although, personally, I'd prefer Rebecca just as a cameo, as illustrated above. She deserves to stay out of these events and have her own settled life.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jan 10, 2017, 05:08:19 AM
I love Imogen Poots!

I keep seeing her name around but I didn't know who she was. I watched Green Room a few nights back with her in but turns out I've seen quite a few movies with her in. She doesn't particularly jump out at me though. Maybe I need to rewatch some of her other films.

To be honest, I've no idea who I'd want to see take the role. Definitely wouldn't want to see J-Law or some big name in it though.

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 12, 2017, 10:11:57 AM
Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Jan 10, 2017, 05:08:19 AM
I love Imogen Poots!

I keep seeing her name around but I didn't know who she was. I watched Green Room a few nights back with her in but turns out I've seen quite a few movies with her in. She doesn't particularly jump out at me though. Maybe I need to rewatch some of her other films.

To be honest, I've no idea who I'd want to see take the role. Definitely wouldn't want to see J-Law or some big name in it though.

I think she's really underrated.  It is because you've seen her in these films and yet you can't tell it is the same actor from film to film that, IMO makes her so great.  She does this Tom Hardy thing where from film to film you can't tell it's the same person.  She played in Need for Speed though it was a silly role.  I really liked the way she played in She's Funny That Way.  Stellar performance.

The Cruentus

The Cruentus

Wait! I got it, I know who should play Newt! Paris Hilton  :laugh: :P

Perfect-Organism

Perfect-Organism

:laugh:  ROTGLOL!

Vermillion

Vermillion

Emily Lloyd.

Infected

Infected

Billy Lourd Fisher.

D. Compton Ambrose

D. Compton Ambrose

Emma Watson or Emily Blunt.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed