Keegan-Michael Key joins The Predator!!!!

Started by Pvt. Himmel, Jan 06, 2017, 06:43:42 PM

Author
Keegan-Michael Key joins The Predator!!!! (Read 24,639 times)

OpenMaw

Quote from: Keith on Jan 07, 2017, 04:18:43 AM
sounds like they're making a parody film.

Why?

predator elite

Not just that but Paul reiser or how ever you spell his name has been more comedy roles than what he was like as Burke

Jeri

Shark  tank
Tectonic..   ;D

Reminds me.. need to see Keanu

Keith

Quote from: OpenMaw on Jan 07, 2017, 07:01:30 AM
Quote from: Keith on Jan 07, 2017, 04:18:43 AM
sounds like they're making a parody film.

Why?

Because the announced cast so far is a joke. It sounds more like a low-rent Tropic Thunder.

Xan21

The casting up until now hasn't been that impressive indeed... but it doesn't really have to be a bad thing of course.

goose_3387

Quote from: Xan21 on Jan 07, 2017, 01:35:29 PM
The casting up until now hasn't been that impressive indeed... but it doesn't really have to be a bad thing of course.

Any news on who is playing the main Predator yet? That's the biggest casting call - get that wrong (like with short actors in Predators) and the movie is already facing an uphill battle.

W

W

The casting choices i dont like so far is mainly olvia munn. I think she is so over rated, but that might just be me. The key and peele actor at least has acted intense roles in his skits.... Anyone remember "i am getting to old for this tshit"?

kek

kek

how am i supposed to take this guy seriously in the remake, I almost had a stroke trying to give brody a chance lol. ;D

Anonymous

Anonymous

the brother can act. He can play any role..

Shinobi Wan Kenobi

He's gonna be sort of what Hawkins was in the original: comic relief/ cannon fodder

Stealth_Hunter

Quote from: kek on Jan 07, 2017, 03:52:20 PM
how am i supposed to take this guy seriously in the remake, I almost had a stroke trying to give brody a chance lol

What remake?

BishopShouldGo

Still waiting for our big "And" actor. Throw Michael Keaton in here? Thanks.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Jan 08, 2017, 01:31:41 AM
Still waiting for our big "And" actor. Throw Michael Keaton in here? Thanks.
There are actors out there that aren't A-Listers that can make a film good. Holbrook is a good actor, go watch Narcos.
That new guy from Moonlight looks like he may be a really good actor

echobbase79

They've got to have one big name in this.

The Wolverine Predator

But what would y'all say if this movie is really good without a big name actor? Holbrook may be a big name after Logan comes out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed