Trevante Rhodes Joins The Cast Of The Predator!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Jan 05, 2017, 07:28:03 PM

Author
Trevante Rhodes Joins The Cast Of The Predator! (Read 43,019 times)

dallevalle

meh not feeling it.

Sgt. Shanx

Sgt. Shanx

Quote from: The Joker on Jan 05, 2017, 09:15:59 PM
Haven't seen Moonlight yet, but he is getting high praise for his acting in the film so I'm perfectly fine with this casting!

Also: I hope this means that 50 Cent won't be in this film. Could have been eyed for the same role.
had to be...look how much theyy favor each other...they could be related...this guy can act tho...and he's a fresh face

Great choice...handsome, strong, totally has the look of a bad ass...good young actor too...im certain he will be a fierce warrior and prove a worthy trophy for the predator

Gates

Quote from: RakaiThwei on Mar 07, 2017, 05:15:30 PM
Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Mar 07, 2017, 05:04:52 PM
More like 1990 but no predator film has ever been THIS stupid. Spider- predators, realy? The simple idea of a team hunting predators is good enough for me, just stick with that. Hunters finally become the hunted seems like a logical next step.

What's this about Spider-Predators?

I'm sorry, spider what now..?

Master

Some ideas from leaked script (allegedly fake) are  spider predators, three legged predators and human friendly predator dog.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: Jigsaw85 on Mar 07, 2017, 05:04:52 PM
More like 1990 but no predator film has ever been THIS stupid. Spider- predators, realy? The simple idea of a team hunting predators is good enough for me, just stick with that. Hunters finally become the hunted seems like a logical next step.

lol that's literally the last step in every Predator entry.

Jigsaw85

Yeah but at least this time we don't have to hear the obligatory "What the hell was that thing!?" Or get another group of clueless humans trying to piece together the simple idea that they're being hunted. At least we'll get characters that are armed and ready from the beginning.

Johnny Handsome

Trevante Rhodes:
QuoteSo you're working on The Predator right now. What can you say about this one?
I don't know how familiar you are with Shane Black's work, but he's really stylish and has a very unique method of telling stories—kind of a nod to the old action, comedy, buddy-buddy films. If you imagine that tone within the world of Predator, it's a special fit. It's everything I thought it could be, and then some, because Shane is a mastermind. Each day, we have a new experience putting our heads together and finding ways to stretch the script and push the boundaries. It'll be a really cool experience for fans of the Predator series and fans of Shane Black. He had a part in writing the original film and he was in the original film, so he's part of this franchise. It means a lot to him and I'm lucky to be involved.

http://uk.complex.com/pop-culture/2017/03/trevante-rhodes-moonlight-interview

Corporal Hicks

Merged with existing thread.

predator88

Spider predators,three and four legged predators,some are like crabs .... honestly how many stupid ideas can you insert in one movie ?

SM

"We called the dog Nebraska."

As for three legged Predator...

Scorpio

:D

Tie me kangaroo down, sport.  Tie me kangaroo down.

Dan

Dan

I accepted Rhodes and Holdbrook as the lead In this Lethal Predator Weapon movie.But i miss some veteran actors from the 80-90's which could bring back the feeling of the era.
Shane Black likes to have actors like Val Kilmer, Kim Basinger, Russel Crowe in his movies.

I hope we will see a few familiar face or Arnold, Danny Glover, Adam Baldwin for a cameo at least. 8)

Can anyone give a brief description of the supposed leaked script? Is the movie actually set mainly in the suburbs? Does the script lean towards horror, action, or a thriller? Or a blend of all 3? Whats this about spider predators? I thought It was confirmed the movie would have just 2 predators one normal version then the super 12 foot predator ? Thanks

clarkmartin

In regards to the vet casting, isn't Thomas Jane confirmed to be in this? Or is still just rumoured at this point? I think he would be a great get for this movie especially with the way Black uses vets in his movies. They are almost always scene stealers.

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: Dan on Mar 08, 2017, 01:46:19 AM
I accepted Rhodes and Holdbrook as the lead In this Lethal Predator Weapon movie.But i miss some veteran actors from the 80-90's which could bring back the feeling of the era.
Shane Black likes to have actors like Val Kilmer, Kim Basinger, Russel Crowe in his movies.

I hope we will see a few familiar face or Arnold, Danny Glover, Adam Baldwin for a cameo at least. 8)

Can anyone give a brief description of the supposed leaked script? Is the movie actually set mainly in the suburbs? Does the script lean towards horror, action, or a thriller? Or a blend of all 3? Whats this about spider predators? I thought It was confirmed the movie would have just 2 predators one normal version then the super 12 foot predator ? Thanks
Now you're saying 12ft, the rumor of the leaked script is in other threads on here, 10ft Predator was the rumor

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Wolverine Predator

Quote from: clarkmartin on Mar 08, 2017, 05:17:29 PM
In regards to the vet casting, isn't Thomas Jane confirmed to be in this? Or is still just rumoured at this point? I think he would be a great get for this movie especially with the way Black uses vets in his movies. They are almost always scene stealers.
There's a podcast which is shared on this site where he said he was in Vancouver filming The Predator

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed