New Set Picture of Alien: Covenant's Engineer Monument!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 30, 2016, 07:55:31 PM

Author
New Set Picture of Alien: Covenant's Engineer Monument! (Read 8,189 times)

Corporal Hicks

Earlier this year the Daily Mail posted a series of photos from the set of Alien: Covenant. These photos showed an apparent massacre of Engineers in a location that contained various Engineer head monuments and ruins. We saw this location again in some recently leaked images but those images have since been removed.

For the last four weeks, this new image of the very same Alien: Covenant set has gone unnoticed on Instagram!

On the set of Alien: Covenant!

We get a closer look at one of the destroyed Engineer head monuments from the quarry set at Potts Hill where some of the exterior shots of the Engineer citadel were filmed. You can also see a lot of black substance on the ground. Accelerant, perhaps?

Thanks to Enoch for the news. Stick with Alien vs. Predator Galaxy for the latest on Alien: Covenant! You can follow us on FacebookTwitter and Instagram to get the latest on your social media walls. You can also join in with fellow Alien fans on our forums!

Ultramorph

Cool stuff. That head looks like it's a likeness of an older, slimmer Engineer than the one in the big head room from Prometheus. Maybe an elder or religious figure?

whiterabbit

Well the last time we saw a giant head there was black goo everywhere! But if there is Paradise the landscape should be littered with giant heads.

Infected

Reminds of a pic i saw at the time of the Prometheus trailers, some big heads in caves with water, a drawing/painting.

This picture or better said the head doesnt appeal to me, the head in Prometheus was nice and had something intimidating, this head looks stupid and with the ugly nose, im not hating i just dont like it.

cliffhanger

So i'm going to ask what i've been wondering since the first pictures of this from a different angle.

HOW on earth are they going to edit out that quantity and color variation of ship containers? ?!??!

motherfather

Hope those aren't containers from Hanjin shipping lines. Lol!

rabidranger

The giant heads/statues are interesting. Self-reverential? Kind of reminds me of the Moai on Easter Island/ I'm sure there's some symbolism there. Does this indicate a "feudal" culture that exists amongst the Engineers?

Enoch

Speaking of stone heads. The most intriguing one is this one.
Cryptic to this very day.

http://www.philipcoppens.com/padilla.html

Pvt. Himmel

Is it me or does that not look like David????

echobbase79

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Dec 30, 2016, 10:35:06 PM
Is it me or does that not look like David????

Yeah it does. Especially the cheek bones.

prometheusfire08

prometheusfire08

I think it would be fairly interesting to learn the giant head on lv223 is older than the engineers 😉

AsapJockey

Engineers really invested in lots of exports  8)

Corporal Hicks

Shipping their stolen Space Jockey technology back takes some effort.  :P

DorkiDori

could you imagine the size of those boogers...?

just sayin...

Quote from: prometheusfire08 on Dec 30, 2016, 11:04:02 PM
I think it would be fairly interesting to learn the giant head on lv223 is older than the engineers 😉

^^^ THIS!!!!

AlienNecrotears

AlienNecrotears

I wanna C the Engineers Backstory  :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed