Does Covenant trailer have spoilers?

Started by A Noble Predator, Dec 25, 2016, 10:00:18 AM

Author
Does Covenant trailer have spoilers? (Read 1,341 times)

A Noble Predator

A Noble Predator

After watching the Prometheus trailer we knew that quite a few people would die, ie Janek was going to die, he crashed the prometheus into the engineer's ship, should l avoid watching the covenant trailor if I don't want to see too many spoilers ? Merry Christmas.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: A Noble Predator on Dec 25, 2016, 10:00:18 AM
After watching the Prometheus trailer we knew that quite a few people would die, ie Janek was going to die, he crashed the prometheus into the engineer's ship, should l avoid watching the covenant trailor if I don't want to see too many spoilers ? Merry Christmas.

Yes there are a couple!!

Corporal Hicks

Yeah, there's a couple of character deaths.

A Noble Predator

A Noble Predator

Thanks Himmelblau :-)

Thanks Hicks, it seemed like the Prometheus trailor showed the entire movie. :-)

Corporal Hicks

This looks more like the first act and a bit.

Protozoid

Quote from: A Noble Predator on Dec 25, 2016, 10:00:18 AM
It's like spoilers weren't even a consideration when they edited the trailer. About half a dozen character deaths are depicted or implied. Definitely skip if you are concerned about spoilers.

windebieste

Tons of spoilers, actually... then again, any amount of content present in a trailer may easily be absent from a movie.  Just compare the trailers for 'Rogue One' to what actually appears in the film.  So much can still change in 5 months.

Scott is a sly old fox.  Don't forget!

-Windebieste.

szkoki

szkoki

Yes lot of spoilers with deaths and creatures and you can easily figure out the plot. Dont watch it if you want to avoid them.

They should really make  spoiler free trailers nowdays too.

And sorry Hicks i dont think its only the first act.

Spoiler

- They land on the planet.
- Spores infects crew members who go back without knowing it but dont enter the ship yet.
- They enter the derelict with a small crew (Walter and the captain) and the captain gets infected meanwhile on the ship hell breaks loose with the backbursters.
- Walter brings back the captain while other characters are fighting with the neomorph
- The xeno breaks loose on the ship and it kill some folks.

And i dont think they bring it back on the main ship bc the dropship seems to blow up. Thats where i lost the plot but i dont think there is much to it.

[close]

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: szkoki on Dec 25, 2016, 11:42:43 AM
And sorry Hicks i dont think its only the first act.

I did say and a bit.  :P Aside from a few seconds, this is all from the first hour of the film.

szkoki

Hope you are right and there is much more to it and not all spoiled by the first trailer. :)

Ingwar

Spoilers? Of course :)

szkoki

I would make a spoiler free vid for you guys in an hour or less if i'd had a movie maker software. Just have to cut out about 3 scenes and make some sounds fade in and out properly and then render the vid, upload and thats it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed