Three New Production Stills

Started by Darkness, Dec 25, 2016, 08:33:29 AM

Author
Three New Production Stills (Read 15,043 times)

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

Quote from: Infected on Dec 25, 2016, 02:46:01 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2016, 02:41:36 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 25, 2016, 01:17:47 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 25, 2016, 09:40:23 AM
Quote from: Darkness on Dec 25, 2016, 08:33:29 AM

I reckon this one is on the ramp leading up the massive locked off door in the Engineer citadel.

Sure looks like it, but with the bodies missing and only char marks left? Very curious about how the Engineer citadel will look like in full.

Could be the other side of the door perhaps?
Spoiler
I think its the same ramp leading up to the citadel after they had to leave the blown up dropship and need a safe place or roof above their head, and its been ten years since those engineers died there so.
[close]

100% sure it's the very same ramp, however, the question remains what happened there.
The events take place 10 years after Prometheus, but that doesn't mean that the 'mass extinction' event did not happen before.
I personally believe that the intro of Prometheus actually is what happens on the planet the Covenant is visiting.
You can actually see 'charred' remains/ashburn in the ramp where the supposed engineers have died somehow it seems.

if during those 10 years, the big death event happened, than I can only write that off to the work of David 8.
Which to me is odd and illogical. Not neccesarily impossible, but hard to believe. Why?
Because let's face it, the engineers are friggin huge. In the very first encounter with a live and awake engineer,
the engineer rips off david's head.
He doesn't stand a chance. Imagine just him and shaw, versus a lot of huge engineers.

To me, the juggernaut does not look crashed. It does not resemble crash damage and above all, ships don't crash 'up' a mountain slope.
The juggernaut is higher up on the slope and big trees [ that were also in some production stills months ago ] are damaged, and though it's
at first possible this has to do with the ship, i find that odd since again, that means they crash into the trees and slope up? and the derelict
is able to completely wreck trees but not itself? nah, doesn't make sense.

If the planet is still inhabited with engineers, then there is zero doubt engineers will come and look at the juggernaut crash/landing.

Offcourse the black goo could be compromised in a crash, but the question is whether the ship actually was carrying black goo.

the juggernaut/delerict where prometheus takes place had those capsules, yes. and though there are production stills and mentions of the black goo 'bottles', that does not neccesarily mean that the ship shaw and david fly off with at the end of prometheus does carry black goo.

something that did cross my mind is the similarity of the closed door @ the derelict in prometheus with the big pile of completely dead engineers [ a lot, actually] (including the decapitated one), and the 'ramp scene' of horrific death.

ok stupid me,
had a better look at the juggernaut,
it did crash into the trees.
which raises the question: WHY did it crash?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: cliffhanger on Dec 25, 2016, 05:25:19 PM
if during those 10 years, the big death event happened, than I can only write that off to the work of David 8.
Which to me is odd and illogical. Not neccesarily impossible, but hard to believe. Why?
Because let's face it, the engineers are friggin huge. In the very first encounter with a live and awake engineer,
the engineer rips off david's head.
He doesn't stand a chance. Imagine just him and shaw, versus a lot of huge engineers.

According to a recent leak which has been verified as genuine.

Spoiler
David is indeed responsible for their death.
Spoiler
David essentially "nukes" them with the juggernauts cargo of black goo when he arrives.
"In order to create one must first...."
[close]
[close]

Enoch

Enoch

Yes, we all know that... But what about big fire scene
involving Engineers... Allegedly filmed at quarry site also. 4chan guy havent mentioned that.
Can someone verify is that "leak" correct?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

We only speculated on the possibility that there might have been a fire. There were no actual reports of a fire.

Hicks has verified the leak. Don't start this discussion again Enoch.

EDISONOSIDE

EDISONOSIDE

The Juggernaut derelict ship survived an impact from the PROMETHEUS Ship and it's crash landing and your are SURPRISED it didn't get damaged by trees?!  :o

Enoch

Enoch

;D Eight, I m not starting anything, merely asking a question. :laugh: :laugh:

I thing Eight is an android, his memory is a bit twitchy... :)

ORDERS:Members asking questions - terminate, all members expendable.
Member Enoch, code 2245... if asking question, then terminate
his actions. Closing Mother console. Code activated.

Enoch

Enoch

;D :D

What about this production still,
Quarry location, shooting session

Water, water, water... in the comment section someone
spoke about fire. Guy I know also said to me (back in June)
that there might be a great scene with fire. Thats why I was suspicious.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I see a puddle of water. It could be rain water or water from a hose.

Where exactly do you see a fire?

Enoch

Enoch

I never said I saw fire... :o I m not delusional, Eight ;) ;) That's the role reserved for
another android ;D Just kidding. I m merely trying to put a puzzle together...
Guy I know spoke to me about fire (back in June) and then I saw all those photos
etc. That's why I doubted the complete validity of those leaks. Never said
I don't trust Hicks. ;D :D Don't know why I needed to justify myself abut that, because
everybody know how much I respect this forum and Hicks aka Aaron.

And yes its water from the hose! But when do we use a hose?
Remember that scene when landing ship exploded, those same hoses
were present on that set also.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

QuoteBut when do we use a hose?

When you want to create scenes with rain in it. Like we see in the trailer.

Enoch

Enoch

Ok... thats correct. Thats why I asked someone
to check those claims about big fire. Never had bad intentions. :)

Petrified bodies, hoses, claims that there was grand fire scene...
I simply used logic, dont get mad at me. :)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Enoch, I was the one who originally pointed out those orange hoses back when they were still shooting there. Me and a few others on here were speculating that those bodies we see were the result of a fire. However, following the reports of people who were working on that set I never heard any mention that there were in fact a fire.

I know they were shooting those scenes at night but it's probably more likely that those hoses were simply there to create "rain". I didn't believe that leak myself at first until I specifically asked Hicks to confirm that one for me.

Enoch

Enoch

Thanks for your patience, Eight.
Case successfully closed. :)

So, we practically know the story line of the whole move, isn't that so?

Spoiler

P.S. Another stupid detail... David released the goo on the engineers
and then crashed the ship... OMG... :)
[close]

Infected

Infected

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 25, 2016, 08:55:20 PM
Thanks for your patience, Eight.
Case successfully closed. :)

So, we practically know the story line of the whole move, isn't that so?

Spoiler

P.S. Another stupid detail... David released the goo on the engineers
and then crashed the ship... OMG... :)
[close]
When i played Top Gun on the NES back in the day i could take out subs and jets and helicopters, but it took me a while to learn how to land. ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed