Alien Universe Website

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 06:42:45 AM

Author
Alien Universe Website (Read 37,229 times)

Anthony

Anthony

I don't know if anyone has tried this,but when I typed "Covenant",it said "Alien Covenant will be in theaters May 19,2017."

Engineer

Engineer

Type in "thedus"

Also "LV-426" (dash required)

I remember some debate about whether LV-223 was orbiting the same plant as lv 426. Typing in "LV-223" yields same response... could be that it's registering lv-223 as the same entry (error) or maybe it's confirming that they are orbiting the same planet...

Oh! And type in "colonial marines" I found the response humorous! :-)

And... I also got responses for hammerpede, chestburster, facehugger, and ovomorph...

anduu

anduu

Quote from: Engineer on Jan 01, 2017, 02:16:27 AM
Type in "thedus"

I remember some debate about whether LV-223 was orbiting the same plant as lv 426. Typing in "LV-223" yields same response... could be that it's registering lv-223 as the same entry (error) or maybe it's confirming that they are orbiting the same planet...

And... I also got responses for hammerpede, chestburster, facehugger, and ovomorph...

I am pretty sure it has been confirmed that 223 and 426 are orbiting the same planet.

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: anduu on Jan 01, 2017, 04:16:36 AM
Quote from: Engineer on Jan 01, 2017, 02:16:27 AM
Type in "thedus"

I am pretty sure it has been confirmed that 223 and 426 are orbiting the same planet.

Type in Calpamos  8)

motherfather

motherfather

So many actors/character names lead to jones the cat. Dang cat seems to be a supreme entity of its own, lol.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

So was Vickers a robot after all??   

From Scified.com

Quote       Throughout the film and even following everyone's initial viewing,many speculated that Vickers was indeed a synthetic like David. However, we were meant to believe this was not the case given how events played out on-film. However, the new Alien Movies viral website may have just debunked this speculation once and for all.

We know Vickers was crushed by the Juggernaut after it was knocked out of the sky following Janek's heroic suicide. Prometheus took place during the year 2093/2094. The mission officially launched in the year 2089.

If you enter the query "When did Meredith Vickers die", MUTHUR responds with: "29 JUNE 2049"

This would mean Vickers actually died 40 years before the Prometheus even left! Does this mean she was a synthetic? She seemed to have a very clear distaste for David, who was referred to Weyland as "the closest thing he would ever have to a son", insinuating that he was not pleased with his daughter - who Vickers reveals she is near the end of the film. But was she really his daughter? Or was she a jealous synthetic - an older model - who was envious of Weyland's affinity for David? Robot jealousy?

http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/vickers-was-robot-5-things-weve-learned-from-alien-covenant-viral-website 

Enoch

Enoch

In the movie, it was left for the interpretation... and many things pointed that she
was a robot... :)

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Enoch on Jan 25, 2017, 06:10:11 PM
In film, it was left for the interpretation... and many things pointed that she
was a robot... :)
:)

cliffhanger

cliffhanger

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 25, 2017, 06:05:16 PM

From Scified.com

Quote       Throughout the film and even following everyone's initial viewing,many speculated that Vickers was indeed a synthetic like David. However, we were meant to believe this was not the case given how events played out on-film. However, the new Alien Movies viral website may have just debunked this speculation once and for all.

We know Vickers was crushed by the Juggernaut after it was knocked out of the sky following Janek's heroic suicide. Prometheus took place during the year 2093/2094. The mission officially launched in the year 2089.

If you enter the query "When did Meredith Vickers die", MUTHUR responds with: "29 JUNE 2049"

This would mean Vickers actually died 40 years before the Prometheus even left! Does this mean she was a synthetic? She seemed to have a very clear distaste for David, who was referred to Weyland as "the closest thing he would ever have to a son", insinuating that he was not pleased with his daughter - who Vickers reveals she is near the end of the film. But was she really his daughter? Or was she a jealous synthetic - an older model - who was envious of Weyland's affinity for David? Robot jealousy?

http://www.alien-covenant.com/news/vickers-was-robot-5-things-weve-learned-from-alien-covenant-viral-website 

no, that's what's called a typo error. the 2049 year is a typo for 2094.

all that conspiracy fluff from just a simple human typo.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You guys know better than to share Scified links.  :-X

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 25, 2017, 08:32:10 PM

Yeah I know couldn't help it. Sorry

SM

SM

Quote from: cliffhanger on Jan 25, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

From Scified.com

Vickers died in 2093, not 2094.
On December 26, not June 29.

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: SM on Jan 26, 2017, 09:01:30 PM
Quote from: cliffhanger on Jan 25, 2017, 08:30:49 PM

From Scified.com

Vickers died in 2093, not 2094.
On December 26, not June 29.

Thank you.

I really hope this is deliberate.  I like the idea of Vickers having been dead for years by the time Prometheus happens.

AL

AL

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 25, 2017, 08:32:10 PM
Ouch....  :-X

Quote from: Pvt. Himmel on Jan 25, 2017, 09:55:08 PM
Yeah I know couldn't help it. Sorry
Glad you did it, I kinda forgot this thread existed

I decided to play a bit with MUTHER, and for some names I got the info of the cat, and for numbers the info of Rypley, I typed out some random words

Then I let the mobile and I moved to the pc, and this is what I found:

MUTHER have manners

About LV system

About the Xeno

Weyland

And I think I saw this one in the page 3, but I had to ask :P

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

i think theyve started adding to the database because i tried "permission to terminate xenomoprh" back when the first went live and it didnt work.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed