Alien Universe Website

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 25, 2016, 06:42:45 AM

Author
Alien Universe Website (Read 37,594 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

http://www.alienmovies.com/

You get a cool Mother interface. You can get various responses to certain words. Some funny stuff in there though - typed Paradise and got an entry for Milburn. Typed Daniel and got an entry for Jones.  :laugh:

I tried the codes that came with the pictures and got entries for Ripley.

MajorB

MajorB

Seems like every number comes up with Ripley.

I tried typing in some names of characters from the post-Alien films, but didn't get much. However, typing in
"Call" causes it to spit out a number: 130748. Not sure what that means yet.

Also, if you type in "Space Jockey," it seems to confirm that the pilot from Alien was an Engineer.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Searched it, and the Deacon is straight up referred to as a Xenomorph; with explicit references to lack of bio-mech features.

Gonna be fun seeing stuff a bit more cryptic uncovered.

fiveways

fiveways

Anyone getting really strange glitches on it? 

deacon

of
AXse nwoimtohr pahl lb iXretnhosm o-r pihts ,w atsh ebyo rgna iwni tdhi fafremrse natn dc hlaergasc,t ewrhiisltei cmso sftr oomt htehre iXre nhoomsotrsp.h sI tb oirsn iomfp ohrutmaannto itdo hnoosttes hloawc kt hlee gbsi ratnhd oafr mtsh ibse fcorreea tmuarteu riisn gd.i fIfnesrteenatd forfo mh atvhien gm aaj osreictoyn do fi nXneenro mjoarwp hl ibkier tthhse -X einto mwoarsp hb,o rtnh ew iDteha caornm sh aadn da lseignsg,l ew hsielte omfo sptr oottrhues

- It's still going,

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

So Ive been dicking with the www.alienmovies.com MU/TH/UR interface for a bit... found a few neat query results...

You have to screen grab the text super quick btw...

DEACON:

WEYLAND:

BLACK GOO:

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Let's keep it contained to the one thread, gents.

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

sorry about that multiple thread thing... ill post more findings in here as i find them!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No worries man.  I tried a few variations myself but haven't had the chance to post it all up. Looking forward to seeing what you get.

Godzillakuj94

Godzillakuj94

Hooray for more Deacon info!

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

TRILOBITE:

YUTANI:

ENGINEER:

PERMISSION TO TERMINATE XENOMORPH:

SPACE JOCKEY:

CALL:

LV-223 (same answer for LV-426):

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

You should get a different answer if you put Peter Weyland in.

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

I cant remember what I queried, but I wound up with the answer "FATHER"... unfortunately I didnt screen grab it :(

it seems this interface only works on single word commands.

found more...

A0-3959X.91 (aka Accelerant aka Black Goo):

STASIS:

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Holy shit!!! So much stuff at once... What a wonderful Christmas this is!!!

XenoVC

XenoVC

Putting in locations from stuff beyond Alien just brings up random characters from Alien and Prometheus. Tried Hadley's Hope, Fury 161, USS Auriga, Bouvetoya, and Gunnison.

Interesting that none of them aren't simply "unable to compute" tho.

Also: nothing for Queen, or anything related to Isolation I can think of.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I tried Special Order, first thing I did, and didn't come up with anything. I just thought about trying command override but the site isn't loading properly for me now.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed