Michael Fassbender Shows Musical Skills in new Alien: Covenant Production Still

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 23, 2016, 03:29:33 PM

Author
Michael Fassbender Shows Musical Skills in new Alien: Covenant Production Still (Read 21,566 times)

Le Celticant

Quote------------

Symbolically, "-" is the "silence" in a partition.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 23, 2016, 04:54:50 PM
Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 23, 2016, 04:45:18 PM
I've always said that we need more grand pianos in them Alien flicks.

It's Steinway & Sons grand piano. It suspect it will be Model D-274 ;D.

QuoteThe overwhelming choice of concert artists and educational institutions throughout the world.
It is synonymous with high quality, perfect sound and unsurpassed touch responsiveness.

Length:
8' 11-3/4'' (274 cm)

Width:
1 ΒΌ'' (157 cm)

Weight:
990 pounds (approx. 480 kg)

http://steinway.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/D274.jpg

http://steinway.co.uk/pianos/steinway-sons/grand-pianos/

What was that one in Vickers' suite, was it the same?

Ingwar

Ingwar

It was Fazioli.

http://fazioli.co.jp/diary/2012/08/

Quote from: Le Celticant on Dec 23, 2016, 04:58:14 PM
Quote------------

Symbolically, "-" is the "silence" in a partition.

Silence before the storm ;)

Darth Vile

Well it's Walter isn't it? Good to see a photo of him...

Ingwar

Quote from: Darth Vile on Dec 23, 2016, 05:11:07 PM
Well it's Walter isn't it? Good to see a photo of him...

It's David according to spoilers.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Quote from: Stolen on Dec 23, 2016, 03:39:25 PM
Beautiful shot ! But it's Walter ?
Maybe not in the movie.  Viral !

Hmmmm... David dyes his hair blonde at the beginning of PROMETHEUS? So was this his FIRST UNNATURAL hair color then?

Mr. Clemens

DorkiDori

i wonder if david is still bleaching his hair in Covenant.

Ingwar

Ingwar

At the beginning I thought it was Walter but

Spoiler
according to legit spoilers it's David meeting younger version of Peter Weyland.
[close]

David 8 looks like human while Walter probably is going to look more robotic-alike (less human).

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Just my opinion of course Enoch, I got more excited by the first few images. Not to mention the Empire scans from Gazz. Not saying the image isn't interesting of course, as someone who studied lens based fine and applied art in university I'm of the opinion that every 'image' has something interesting to offer. This one just doesn't create the same buzz in me as the first batch. That is all. With regards to the actual image and how it connects and plays out in the film, it certainly makes for a very different setting in an Alien film. While I preferred the first few stills, This one still looks great imo, reminds me of THX-1138 blended with 2001 and A Clockwork Orange.

echobbase79

This is off topic but I wonder if David and Walter are a nod to producers David Giler and Walter Hill? Of course I'm sure it's something more than that.

Back on Topic.

juxtapose

. . David was based upon a olympian gay diver or swimmer. . Well that was fassbenders inspiration. . So most not completey hoterosexial men like mtself are often more passionate about the arts. . David has always striked me as an entity that would be facinated by arts and film and poerty and the like. . Where as walter sounds like a very mild and timid sraight fofward sevant. . .but perhaps curious and easily tainted. . His still new and young. . Where as david is older, wiser and more mischevous. . .mysterious and mad?. .and evil and bad, he might see walter as an impresuanable youngster. . Someone he can teach or at least use to his advantage. . His aprentise. . . .. ..mmmmmmmh

Ingwar

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 23, 2016, 06:04:32 PM
This is off topic but I wonder if David and Walter are a nod to producers David Giler and Walter Hill? Of course I'm sure it's something more than that.

David continues the tradition in the Alien franchise. It might have been coincidence that they named synthetic in Prometheus by the same name as David Giler. Perhaps they wanted to break that pattern in Covenant and came with Walter, this time not by coincidence, paying tribute to Walter Hill.

juxtapose

.  .and my thinking is that one will be blond and the other with dark hair. .i can't see where david is gonna find hair dye tho. . Unless android hair does not grow.  .they usually apear very smooth and clean shaven. .although bishop always seemed like he skipped a morning shave. .so who knows for sure. . I am losing track of the discussion. . Lol. . What was the topic again?

Corporal Hicks

This is definitely David. Remember he dyes his hair in Prometheus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed