Official websites launched

Started by Chris P, Dec 23, 2016, 03:51:43 AM

Author
Official websites launched (Read 8,282 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Jango1201

Jango1201

Shouldn't be long now til that trailer is up.

echobbase79

echobbase79

Thanks for posting.

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

I think this time last week trailers were coming out left, right and centre. It seems quieter now. Rogue One has been out for a week also. Seems like the perfect time to strike to create a little sandstorm of hype.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've been checking this URL all week. They finally put something up and there's nothing there. Lol

Hopefully when the trailer drops we'll get some content.

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 23, 2016, 06:29:52 AM
I've been checking this URL all week. They finally put something up and there's nothing there. Lol

Hopefully when the trailer drops we'll get some content.

Have you heard any further rumblings? I think TrailerTrack are using you as their source which is pretty cool.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

No more than I what I already know. Just that suggestion that was given to me.

CainsSon

CainsSon

Weird. I was checking this URL earlier today, convinced the code numbers might lead to some hidden trailers if typed into various fields. There was NOTHING here then. Alas! The numbers still don't work.

Hard-R

Hard-R

Just checked this site out and the social media updates section has all the latest stills from covenant. There is a hand draw picture of Vasquez (from 12/05/16), which seems somewhat out of place!  :o

The significance of this would be ....

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Are you guys sure that is the official website? Cause most of the links lead to Scified.com. I assume fox owns that.

Hard-R

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 23, 2016, 07:22:46 AM
Are you guys sure that is the official website? Cause most of the links lead to Scified.com. I assume fox owns that.

www.aliencovenant.com is official.

www.alien-covenant.com isn't.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Ah that's better. :P

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Hard-R on Dec 23, 2016, 07:07:32 AM
Just checked this site out and the social media updates section has all the latest stills from covenant. There is a hand draw picture of Vasquez (from 12/05/16), which seems somewhat out of place!  :o

The significance of this would be ....

I wouldn't read into it. It's just displaying recent posts from their social media accounts.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Maybe that specific weapon type is in the most movie??

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed