Alien: Covenant in Upcoming Magazines

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2016, 04:26:02 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant in Upcoming Magazines (Read 69,260 times)

426Buddy

I've largely avoided the spoilers myself, I'm more interested in getting a feeling for the film via trailer then spoiling the entire plot ahead of time.

echobbase79

I used to spoil myself like crazy, but as I've gotten older I've come to realize I was ruining the experiences of going to the movies. It's tempting because you want to join in the conversations, but I know when I go see the movie it will be worth it.

lv_226

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 22, 2016, 07:26:53 PM

I used to spoil myself like crazy, but as I've gotten older I've come to realize I was ruining the experiences of going to the movies. It's tempting because you want to join in the conversations, but I know when I go see the movie it will be worth it.
I feel the same way. I spoiled myself a bit with Prometheus, but not too much, and a lot of the movie didn't feel like a surprise.

echobbase79

Quote from: lv_226 on Dec 22, 2016, 08:49:56 PM

I feel the same way. I spoiled myself a bit with Prometheus, but not too much, and a lot of the movie didn't feel like a surprise.

I don't think I spoiled myself with Prometheus except for the trailers. I know there were early reviews of the film that someone posted on this site and they loathed the film. A lot of the members on the site didn't believe him but it ended up being true.

Corporal Hicks

This is it for Entertainment Weekly. Thanks to RidgeTop for helping with that.

Jimbob30

Jimbob30

All the pictures we have seen isn't it now time to at least show us a pic of the alien or aliens as we kind of know what to expect

Corporal Hicks

I reckon we'll see one in the trailer.

Darth Vile

I hope we don't overdose on images of the new xeno. To be honest, I'd like a return to the approach of Alien where the creature is more hinted at and kept a mystery.

Corporal Hicks

I think the marketing will likely push the traditional Alien. I'd love them to keep the Neomorph in some secrecy.

echobbase79

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 24, 2016, 01:34:28 PM
I think the marketing will likely push the traditional Alien. I'd love them to keep the Neomorph in some secrecy.

Yeah, like they did with the Newborn from A:R. Of course that movie was released before the internet got really big. But yeah, I'd don't want to see any pics of the Neomorph.

Necronomicon II

AMEN!

Ultramorph

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 24, 2016, 01:34:28 PM

That's what I'm hoping for as well. Make the new a surprise.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Jimbob30 on Dec 24, 2016, 12:06:59 PM
All the pictures we have seen isn't it now time to at least show us a pic of the alien or aliens as we kind of know what to expect

You mean like the one they had on the new Alien: Covenant poster?

Corporal Hicks

Someone tagged AlienCovenant in a picture of the new Total Film. Can't see anything on their website about Covvie being inside it though. Will try and swing by Asda or something in a bit to have a gander.

Darkness

I checked and there's just a small preview with some little quotes and a picture of the poster. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed