Alien: Covenant in Upcoming Magazines

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 21, 2016, 04:26:02 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant in Upcoming Magazines (Read 69,262 times)

echobbase79

echobbase79

Why would he come back though unless it's for flashbacks? The guy was clearly dead at the end of Prometheus.

Corporal Hicks

echobbase79

Oh, well I'll have to decline looking at that. But that is curious that they obviously found a way to bring him back. I hope he's not a clone.

Corporal Hicks

You were right with your first guess.

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 22, 2016, 05:59:32 PM

Oh, well I'll have to decline looking at that. But that is curious that they obviously found a way to bring him back. I hope he's not a clone.

Well you didn't see the TED talk? You didn't hear about the scene that was cut before shooting where a young Weyland on a jet ski talks to David?

He's the one character who has multiple ways of reappearing. He's Weyland.

echobbase79

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Dec 22, 2016, 06:36:37 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 22, 2016, 05:59:32 PM

Well you didn't see the TED talk? You didn't hear about the scene that was cut before shooting where a young Weyland on a jet ski talks to David?

He's the one character who has multiple ways of reappearing. He's Weyland.

Oh yeah I did hear about that scene on the writer's commentary. I'm not saying he can't come back, but I just hope they come up with a interesting way of doing it.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 22, 2016, 05:46:32 PM
They haven't been officially confirmed. Franco has confirmed he's appearing. Neither Pearce or Rapace have spoken about it.

Its odd how Rapace is silent, and no one has interviewed her, or anything??

BishopShouldGo

It's not weird.

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Dec 22, 2016, 06:57:03 PM
It's not weird.

Its probably nothing, you're right. 8)

echobbase79

She could be making a surprise appearance that the producers want to keep hush-hush. From what others have said, she and Guy Pierce have been spotted on set. That's all I can think of because I'm not looking at any spoilers.

SuicideDoors

Noomi confirmed at that Ridley Scott Ceremony thing a bit earlier in the year that she'd worked with him in the summer. But yeah the cat is out of the bag in regards to her short appearance in it.

lv_226

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 22, 2016, 07:02:11 PM
She could be making a surprise appearance that the producers want to keep hush-hush. From what others have said, she and Guy Pierce have been spotted on set. That's all I can think of because I'm not looking at any spoilers.
On the behalf of AVPGalaxy members everywhere, I am ashamed to count you amongst us, echobbase79  8)

echobbase79

Quote from: lv_226 on Dec 22, 2016, 07:06:22 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 22, 2016, 07:02:11 PM
On the behalf of AVPGalaxy members everywhere, I am ashamed to count you amongst us, echobbase79  8)

No your not.

Corporal Hicks

He's a rarity amongst men.

echobbase79

That's right.  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed