See Alien: Covenant's Engineer Architecture in New Production Still

Started by BonesawT101, Dec 21, 2016, 02:03:44 PM

Author
See Alien: Covenant's Engineer Architecture in New Production Still (Read 20,742 times)

thexenomorph

Quote from: NickisSmart on Dec 21, 2016, 09:29:23 PM
Quote from: Symon on Dec 21, 2016, 08:58:06 PM
I hope this movie is more about the Engineers and David and not mix of Alien 1 and 2.

I hope it's about the Engineers and a mix of Alien and Aliens.
I'm hoping for some new cool Engineer scenes also. Also, I'm hoping the xenomorphs aren't just the same old Alien we are used to seeing, hoping for some variety.

The Alien Predator

Quote from: thexenomorph on Dec 21, 2016, 09:45:51 PM
Quote from: NickisSmart on Dec 21, 2016, 09:29:23 PM
Quote from: Symon on Dec 21, 2016, 08:58:06 PM
I hope this movie is more about the Engineers and David and not mix of Alien 1 and 2.

I hope it's about the Engineers and a mix of Alien and Aliens.
I'm hoping for some new cool Engineer scenes also. Also, I'm hoping the xenomorphs aren't just the same old Alien we are used to seeing, hoping for some variety.

Variety is the spice of life.

I hope to see new and interesting things and more Engineer stuff with Aliens thrown in as icing on the delicious Giger-esque cake.

Ingwar

I hope this movie is bad-ass amazing ;D. Nothing else.

Kailem

As most people have already said, looks very Derelict-y. Always a good thing. :)

Ingwar

Ingwar

Hidden chamber?

HABIT

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2016, 02:28:34 PM
Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 21, 2016, 02:23:49 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2016, 02:20:26 PM
Looks like it's not a countdown in that case.

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 21, 2016, 02:18:19 PM
Quote from: Necronomicon II on Dec 21, 2016, 02:17:34 PM
That looks far more biomechanical than anything in Prometheus, looks just like the original derelict's interior!

I'm thinking that's what it is.

Still have that rock and nature ground though. This is likely inside the Engineer citadel.

Again you'll have to forgive me. I'm playing catch up bad here. There's going to be a Engineer Citadel?

I take it they made it to Paradise then.

And here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/10/28/leaked-alien-covenant-set-pictures-show-films-new-creatures/

And here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/12/09/new-leaked-alien-covenant-set-photos/

But you'll need to find an alternate source for those leaked pictures.
So, the pictures aren't available.

echobbase79

No, but I saw those pictures before and didn't know they were from the movie. I think you can find them by doing a Google search.

acrediblesource

is this the same Juggernaut from Prometheus? Answer: probably yes , but is it the second one?

how do we differ the 1st from the 2nd?
Or is it a third?

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: oduodu on Dec 21, 2016, 07:08:11 PM
Quote from: Crazy Shrimp on Dec 21, 2016, 06:47:01 PM
For years I've been thinking that the Engineers and the Space Jockeys were two different species, but it is quite clear now that they are the same thing :P amazing picture btw 8)

Yes that's now set in stone. I wonder how much this movie will reveal about the engineer civilization.

lol Not so much according to recent leaks. But I still have faith that the movie will give us some answers  ;D

Jenga

This looks MUCH more like the organic-stylel derelict than the more mechanical redesign of the interiors in Prometheus. Great news!

acrediblesource

someone walking through it would make a much better movie poster than the other one.

windebieste

Must... Resist... Loading... DEdit...  hnnhGAAHHH!!

:laugh:

-Windebieste.

newagescamartist

Quote from: acrediblesource on Dec 22, 2016, 02:50:36 AM
someone walking through it would make a much better movie poster than the other one.

I agree. While the official poster is nice, this would have been better.

Jango1201

What would the tagline be?

Xenomorph-79

Quote from: Jango1201 on Dec 22, 2016, 05:28:35 AM
What would the tagline be?

Maybe, "Enter"? Or, "Beware"? "Darkness lies within Paradise"?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed