See Alien: Covenant's Engineer Architecture in New Production Still

Started by BonesawT101, Dec 21, 2016, 02:03:44 PM

Author
See Alien: Covenant's Engineer Architecture in New Production Still (Read 20,767 times)

Ultramorph

This looks good. I'm really, really excited to see Paradise and
Spoiler
the Engineer citadel. Maybe this is the hallway leading to David's lab.
[close]

juxtapose

. . I wanted the trailer today. . I wanted those numbers to be a countdown. . . Now it seems they not. . I think i am about to cry. . The pictures are a small consilation i guess. .this ones very pretty. . I will stare at it as i hold back the tears

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: John Doe on Dec 21, 2016, 02:48:23 PM
Quote from: Enoch on Dec 21, 2016, 02:19:23 PM
Numbers... :)

1.   22:05 12.05.2104 - its a night scene as we can see from a photo... :)
2.   13:01 12.06.2104
3.   18:56 12.08.2104

First four numbers are still a mystery, others are perhaps dates those
scenes from photos took place. oohh first four are hours :)

I think the first numbers are when the next picture or trailer will be shared.

One thing that doesn't make sense, with regard to this theory, is that the second picture (the one with the cryotubes) was taken on a day following what appears to be the security team on the surface of the planet (which I am assuming takes place much later in the film). If these are displaying scenes from the film in a chronological fashion, then the team landing on the planet... shouldn't that come later on in the film?

Enoch

Yes, that is strange.
Didnt think about that... :P

John Doe

Maybe they only rescheduled the hours, hahaha.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 21, 2016, 03:39:12 PM
Yes, that is strange.
Didnt think about that... :P

True, true. I'd noticed that yesterday when me and RidgeTop were talking about it and have completely forgot about it. We could reconcile that by saying it's actually at the end of the film but I'd expect everything to look a bit worse for wear by that point.

BonesawT101

I'm not so sure the pics are meant to represent any kind of chronological timeline from the film.

itshouldneverhavebeenabug

itshouldneverhavebeenabug

At the risk of sounding like a broken record, nice lighting. Big up the lighting crew :)

bobby brown

Imagine if the trailer is just only these short scenes of what we were provided stills with.
and a bunch of logos and lines...

Xenomorphine

This has been the first picture I've been genuinely wowed by. The attention to detail in recreating Giger's famous architecture is impressive. It's what I was hoping to see in 'Prometheus'.

This gives me some hope that Scott paid attention to at least the criticism of his chucking out the 'bio' part of the biomechanical aesthetics.

There seems to be a space for a branching secondary tunnel or chamber, over to the right.

DorkiDori

XENOMORPHOSIS

All the anticipation over a trailer, it was stressful enough we had to wait about 5 years after Prometheus to see the next chapter, I'm just wondering how long we'll have to wait for the next 2 movies completing the back story Ridley Scott haqs planned, assuming of course they actually get made.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Xenomorphine on Dec 21, 2016, 04:03:55 PM
This has been the first picture I've been genuinely wowed by.

Yeah, this is the best picture of the lot so far! Could do with some glistening, slime-like effect on the walls like in Alien. But perhaps we'll see that effect in the film itself.

NickisSmart

I agree with you guys. This picture is my new favorite. I love the lighting at the end of the tunnel, too. :)

lv_226

Quote from: bobby brown on Dec 21, 2016, 04:02:09 PM
Imagine if the trailer is just only these short scenes of what we were provided stills with.
and a bunch of logos and lines...
I think you may be on to something... what if the stills are from the trailer and the timestamps that others have pointed out are for chronological times in the trailer?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed