See Alien: Covenant's Engineer Architecture in New Production Still

Started by BonesawT101, Dec 21, 2016, 02:03:44 PM

Author
See Alien: Covenant's Engineer Architecture in New Production Still (Read 20,985 times)

Corporal Hicks

Necronomicon II

Man, original derelict or something else, just seeing those beautiful biomechanical bones again, that's more like it! I suppose when Haag added in response to there being no biomechanical aesthetic, "except for the obvious parts", this was one of the parts, not just the big chap.

BonesawT101

Thanks for continuing to highlight even the slightest thing that could be seen as a spoiler guys. It means folks like me can continue to post here without the fear of having something spoiled and/or given away. Now, what do these numbers mean ??? ::)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 21, 2016, 02:23:49 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 21, 2016, 02:20:26 PM
Looks like it's not a countdown in that case.

Quote from: echobbase79 on Dec 21, 2016, 02:18:19 PM
Quote from: Necronomicon II on Dec 21, 2016, 02:17:34 PM
That looks far more biomechanical than anything in Prometheus, looks just like the original derelict's interior!

I'm thinking that's what it is.

Still have that rock and nature ground though. This is likely inside the Engineer citadel.

Again you'll have to forgive me. I'm playing catch up bad here. There's going to be a Engineer Citadel?

I take it they made it to Paradise then.

And here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/10/28/leaked-alien-covenant-set-pictures-show-films-new-creatures/

And here: http://www.avpgalaxy.net/2016/12/09/new-leaked-alien-covenant-set-photos/

But you'll need to find an alternate source for those leaked pictures.

Symon

I think that is some codes for a viral in the site of Weyland Corporation to see what happened in the Prometheus mission, codes to access the files.

XENOMORPHOSIS

XENOMORPHOSIS

echobbase79 said

*added IMG tags. Hicks.

Bojo

Cant be long until we get the trailer/s.
These production stills and magazine photos are coming out rather frequently now.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Symon on Dec 21, 2016, 02:29:21 PM
I think that is some codes for a viral in the site of Weyland Corporation to see what happened in the Prometheus mission, codes to access the files.

I've tried on both the Project Prometheus website and Weyland Industries website to no success. Perhaps there's a site out there still hidden from us?

lv_226

Quote from: XENOMORPHOSIS on Dec 21, 2016, 02:29:34 PM
echobbase79 said

*added IMG tags. Hicks.
I think he may be right...

Parker

Awesome! Whether it's closer to the Derelict or the Citadel I'm super excited to see this!  Like Ridley or not, it's so nice to see gritty, REAL sets!

John Doe

John Doe

Quote from: Enoch on Dec 21, 2016, 02:19:23 PM
Numbers... :)

1.   22:05 12.05.2104 - its a night scene as we can see from a photo... :)
2.   13:01 12.06.2104
3.   18:56 12.08.2104

First four numbers are still a mystery, others are perhaps dates those
scenes from photos took place. oohh first four are hours :)

I think the first numbers are when the next picture or trailer will be shared.

Symon

Yes, Hicks, maybe exist a site that wasn't released yet or something. 

Feeds On Minds

I bet those numbers a just a wild goose chase.

lv_226

Quote from: Feeds On Minds on Dec 21, 2016, 03:09:24 PM
I bet those numbers a just a wild goose chase.
Could be.. I can't seem to find an explanation for what these could mean? Or, are they just playing a game with us to keep us satiated until the trailer drops at a later (rather than sooner) date?

Corporal Hicks

I'm leaning towards the time and date that the pictures are taken idea as being the correct one.

Trailer is probably just still coming Christmas Eve/Day.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed