Will there be a solder/attachment mark on David's neck?

Started by motherfather, Dec 16, 2016, 07:08:14 AM

Author
Will there be a solder/attachment mark on David's neck? (Read 2,453 times)

motherfather

Well, the trailer did show either David or Walter, but alas ne'ery a solder scar to be seen.

cliffhanger

I don''t think we'll see a scar. or anything like that.

The problem i personally think we'll face is credibility of re-attachment.
If you look at the spinal cord, it has serious damage. It has been ripped out violently from its body, there has to be damage.
damage inside, which you can't really reach. how is it able to connect? i don't believe for a second in bs like 'healing' capabilities.

that would mean david will be slightly handicapped at least, unless he has figured out another way of 'fixing himself'.

the person standing with the eggs supposedly is david - im not sure about that though, but lets assume that -  and physically, he looks
in perfect shape. i wonder though, could he 'invite' walter over and transfer his mind?

motherfather

Thats a thought - mistaken identity of David/Walter, either physical or software-wise could be on the cards at some point if there are no neck scars.

Its a bit cheesy ye olde mistaken identity plot device, but it does hark back to Shakespearean times even...

cliffhanger

"the trick, mr. potter, is not minding that it hurts"
"how far would you go to get your answers?"
"Sometimes to create, one must first destroy"
"I can do almost anything that could possibly be asked of me.....I can carry out directives that my future counterparts might find distressing or unethical."

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed