Will there be a solder/attachment mark on David's neck?

Started by motherfather, Dec 16, 2016, 07:08:14 AM

Author
Will there be a solder/attachment mark on David's neck? (Read 2,454 times)

motherfather

Assuming David has his head re-attached, do you think they will include the re-attachment mark via make-up/effects?

Or conveniently side-step that detail under the premise he is self-healing?

juxtapose

perhaps his grown himself a superior body in the lab. .using the goo. .mmm. .nah..that might be a little to far fetched. .as for the scar. . At the very least i wanne see that scar.

PsyKore

He could pull out the staples in Shaw's belly and reuse them to hold his head on. :P

juxtapose

Quote from: PsyKore on Dec 16, 2016, 08:00:44 AM
He could pull out the staples in Shaw's belly and reuse them to hold his head on. :P
. . Yeah ...theirs an idea. . Lol

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: motherfather on Dec 16, 2016, 07:08:14 AM
Assuming David has his head re-attached, do you think they will include the re-attachment mark via make-up/effects?

I'd love it if we got to see that kind of detail but I feel like it's likely to be either be a forgotten detail or "hidden" under the costume. I mean, those marks are going to be located around the shoulder primarily so it's reasonable clothing would hide them.

lv_226

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 16, 2016, 08:17:40 AM
Quote from: motherfather on Dec 16, 2016, 07:08:14 AM

I'd love it if we got to see that kind of detail but I feel like it's likely to be either be a forgotten detail or "hidden" under the costume. I mean, those marks are going to be located around the shoulder primarily so it's reasonable clothing would hide them.

I think you may be right.

Lonely Universe

I have a feeling we'll be seeing him in an Engineer biosuit at some point. Perhaps we'll catch a glimpse of the damage when he suits up.

ebbhead40

Nice to see TV's Roy Walker has moved on from Catchphrase, into special effects!  ;D

whiterabbit

My twisted mind is hoping for duck tape to be involved. j/k :P

In all seriousness he's head was twisted and popped off. So I figure if you pop it back in, there might be some sort of auto-heal feature to reattach it. I mean if David does have Robo-DNA why wouldn't there be that kind of feature.

Astronoë

Quote from: Lonely Universe on Dec 16, 2016, 07:09:48 PM
I have a feeling we'll be seeing him in an Engineer biosuit at some point. Perhaps we'll catch a glimpse of the damage when he suits up.

Hmmm... or he gets a new body altogether, he'll have access to industrial complex n all its technology on planet:paradise if its industries like the ship never stops working..

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Lonely Universe on Dec 16, 2016, 07:09:48 PM

I'd really like to see something like that eventually.

Glaive

(...Dammit, why is getting an image of Dr Hill's Bat-Winged Head so difficult...?)

Ingwar

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 17, 2016, 02:20:07 AM

Glaive

Quote from: Ingwar on Dec 17, 2016, 11:14:36 PM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 17, 2016, 02:20:07 AM

Heh...so old-school...

NickisSmart

That actually makes me want to buy that product. Amazing.  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed