AvPGalaxy Exclusive: James Franco To Appear in Alien: Covenant!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 09, 2016, 03:28:23 PM

Author
AvPGalaxy Exclusive: James Franco To Appear in Alien: Covenant! (Read 57,545 times)

PsyKore

PsyKore

I think it's more in reference to the Neomorphs, but I'm not sure. As far as the Giger type Alien/s, it would kinda explain how something 8ft tall can so effortlessly move through vents and such. Maybe they can compact themselves but only to a certain point.

Corporal Hicks

As PsyKore says, it's the Neomorphs that'd be able to do this if anything. We already know they're reusing some elements of Spaihts' proto-Aliens for the Neomorphs.

whiterabbit

Odds are the alien that folds itself into a box is going to make an appearance.

Actually I don't know if this is dumb or not, but maybe the alien can drop it's head and then quickly reform it's body. You know, something freakish like that.

Corporal Hicks

You know what, I'd love to see the box Alien make a reappearance.

oduodu

Quote from: Perfect-Organism on Dec 13, 2016, 04:46:17 AM
I'm not keen on aliens squeezing through tight gaps.  Don't know why.  Just seems wrong.  It's been implied that aliens have an exoskeleton of sorts.  Now if that goes soft, there's another pieces of lore that goes out the window...

Agree with you there . Virtually all alien lore is gonna expire.

We created a android that created the alien from the neomorph and goo and android DNA based on his own programming and becomes more human (gets a soul) . Maybe that's how Shaw meets her parents David now uses his spiritual side to create a heaven for her. )

An engineer escapes paradise with a juggernaut filled with eggs but most of them are David's facehuggers that was created from the new  bio mechanical xeno's and infects an engineer just as he climbing into his chair and his suit closes around him. Since he interfaces with the ship on a biological level via the telescope thing before him he carries the new bio mechanic DNA of the xeno growing inside him and he transfers that to the ship . The ship changes form and becomes bio mechanic. The engineer  suits also start to grow like the xono inside it and when the engineer comes  too he realises he will die and crashes the ship or lands it and set up a warning . The ship 's damaged part has an opening and the eggs start to grow in to an empty cave below the ship . the ship crows with them into the cave .

Is that where we  are going?

HuDaFuK

Quote from: oduodu on Dec 13, 2016, 11:11:51 AMAgree with you there . Virtually all alien lore is gonna expire.
#

But no one's saying the Alien is gonna do this.

We're talking about the new creatures they're putting in the film.

oduodu

oduodu

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Dec 13, 2016, 11:47:50 AM
Quote from: oduodu on Dec 13, 2016, 11:11:51 AMAgree with you there . Virtually all alien lore is gonna expire.
#

But no one's saying the Alien is gonna do this.

We're talking about the new creatures they're putting in the film.

Huda it reminds me of what Val said about much of alien's staying power coming from the mystery of the space Jockey.

I certainly hope it doent go that way.

I am going to be very disappointed if all the mystery elements ends up being David's doing and therefore man's .

That's gonna be really lame.

The whole point about the space jockey was that is came from somewhere else and was beyond are understanding.

This is virtually directly the opposite.

I can live with it but the staying power will be gone.

Sorry Huda you're point was no one here is saying that. And I hope you are right and believe.

Just feel saddened to the core.

Ingwar

Some of you guys are very conservative.

Corporal Hicks

BishopShouldGo

BishopShouldGo

Spoiler
Really wish he didn't just have one scene which is a video message. 
[close]

shawsbaby

Quote from: whiterabbit on Dec 13, 2016, 09:01:41 AM
Odds are the alien that folds itself into a box is going to make an appearance.

Is the "box" Alien when Fifield appears all small and scrunched up?

lv_226

lv_226

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Dec 19, 2016, 04:08:13 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Dude... Spoiler tag?

Corporal Hicks

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: lv_226 on Dec 19, 2016, 04:19:40 PM
Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Dec 19, 2016, 04:08:13 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Dude... Spoiler tag?

:laugh:

HuDaFuK

Quote from: shawsbaby on Dec 19, 2016, 04:15:03 PMIs the "box" Alien when Fifield appears all small and scrunched up?

Well, there was originally a scene scripted for the first film where the Alien would've unfolded from a box-like shape when Ripley discovered it, but they never filmed it. Odds are the Fifield scene was inspired by it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed