More Leaked Set Photos!

Started by 333zzz, Dec 09, 2016, 01:54:21 AM

Author
More Leaked Set Photos! (Read 49,029 times)

Astronoë

Astronoë

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 09, 2016, 05:35:51 PM
Let's wait to see how they act in the movie before making decisions on fighting it remember.... Size matters not!! :)

it does matter.

Lions are scary, they are scary strong, powerful, fast n have scary fangs.
Giraffes r cute n adorable :)

Lions are wrecked even while in a pack

Also, that neomorph baby, look at its pathetic legs, look very breakable :)

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: Astronoë on Dec 09, 2016, 05:29:42 PM
Quote from: fiveways on Dec 09, 2016, 05:20:15 PMI'd want to know how fast it is and what it's teeth are like before i took that fight (and thickness of it's skin).  Currently I still have $50 on the little f**ker as i think it would bite your leg/arm/hand off depending on speed and the PSI of its bite.  I'm not saying anything about you, your physicality or anything like that.  I am saying that thing looks like it would f**k someone up regardless of background without firearms/an effect weapon.

There's that thing that's called reach-advantage, it wouldn't get to me.

It would receive kicks n punches before it could get in close n it wouldn't be hard to put it out of balance n then pin it down. Since it's newborn it'll be squisher than the adults so breaking its legs n stuff shouldn't be hard.
Ripley broke the neck of the alien queen in Alien 3 when it was newborn.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tqk2DFMjZF8
ugly little worm!

Reach advantage only works if you can hit it.  No way to judge the speed.  Sorry man, You might be Jon Jones in the reach department, but I'm still betting on the little guy in a blind fight.  You also assume it won't move fast enough just bite a kick you are tossing out.  You're not fighting a human, you are fighting a little hellspawn.  I see someone throwing a kick and coming back with a stump.

NOTE:  I would also bet on it vs world class fighters for the same reason.  Too many unknowns.  I'd even bet $50 against someone like Miocic, Jones, Brock Lesnar, Connor, any of those upper tier guys.  Fighting an animal designed for death hand to hand is f**king insane.  I admire you for being willing to do it.  Not a chance in hell I would get in there without a lot more information.

Also, no one knows if Alien 3 is Cannon anymore.

I keep thinking Critters, or like, the Itz from the MAXX but infinitely less expendable.

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Not only that but who says those things don't travel in packs.... That thing could let out a war cry and all of a sudden wham you got 5 more of them coming at you!!! :(

Astronoë

Astronoë

Quote from: fiveways on Dec 09, 2016, 05:57:43 PMReach advantage only works if you can hit it.  No way to judge the speed.  Sorry man, You might be Jon Jones in the reach department, but I'm still betting on the little guy in a blind fight.  You also assume it won't move fast enough just bite a kick you are tossing out.  You're not fighting a human, you are fighting a little hellspawn.  I see someone throwing a kick and coming back with a stump.

NOTE:  I would also bet on it vs world class fighters for the same reason.  Too many unknowns.  I'd even bet $50 against someone like Miocic, Jones, Brock Lesnar, Connor, any of those upper tier guys.  Fighting an animal designed for death hand to hand is f**king insane.  I admire you for being willing to do it.  Not a chance in hell I would get in there without a lot more information.

Also, no one knows if Alien 3 is Cannon anymore.

I keep thinking Critters, or like, the Itz from the MAXX but infinitely less expendable.

http://www.scified.com/u/alien-covenant-neomorph.jpg
Dude, it can barely reach my knees while standing up, and look at its puny chicken legs. Size matters n so do physics, it would probably fall on its head if it tried to run really super fast.

It's a baby alien, why do you think their first move after birth is always to run away n hide? It's too vulnerable.

I think you are over-thinking it...yes it's supposed to be a super-melee-killer, but as an adult, before that it tries to hide like some hamster in the ground.

Really against Brock Lesnar? He would take it by its neck n pin it to the ground n sit on it while holding its neck so it doesn't bite. His weight would turn it into a pancakes.

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

I doubt that we'll even see the little alien alive. It looks like another one of David's failed experiments.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Pictures have been removed from the article at the request of Fox.

bobcunk

bobcunk

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 09, 2016, 10:12:56 PM

Now that there leaked arnt they in public domain.? will fox actually take legal action? Isnt there anyway of running a site that is not bound by laws?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They're still up on the original Imgur link from the looks of it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Haha on this thing about size matters... didn't Yaphet Kotto get his ass handed to him by Bolaji Badejo during the scene where Parker gets tongued? Leverage, it's a real bitch! Still I wouldn't like my chances one on one with that little shit. These things aren't ants; they're mutherfookin aliens. Of course in the octagon biting and eye gouging are not allowed and you can tap out... so there's that.  :laugh:

DarkXeno

DarkXeno

They all got removed?

Ultramorph

Ultramorph

Luckily, they'll live on forever on our hard drives.

windebieste

windebieste

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 09, 2016, 10:12:56 PM

No one should be surprised.  I mean, really.  They weren't officially released by Fox. 

Nonetheless.  The horse has bolted on that one, too.

-Windebieste.

The Bonus Situation

"So what do you think? Please let us know in the comments section down below!"

Damn it, all I saw was:

"[Image removed at request of 20th Century Fox]"

:(

SiL

SiL

Quote from: bobcunk on Dec 09, 2016, 10:40:00 PM
Now that there leaked arnt they in public domain.?
Hell no, it's all Fox's intellectual property. That's like saying once a film gets pirated online it becomes public domain.

bobcunk

bobcunk

I thought that it was only copy movies for profit that was illegal.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed