Possible Trailer Description?

Started by Darkoo, Dec 01, 2016, 07:45:45 PM

Author
Possible Trailer Description? (Read 42,614 times)

Enoch

Enoch

So this is apparently that description:

Spoiler
So my friend said
Spoiler!!!

He didn't like the trailer, lots of scenes from either Prometheus and/or Alien. He wasn't clear and I didn't want to push for details. Ends with a couple making out in the shower and a xenomorph tail snakes between their legs and snatched on and kills them off screen covering the other in blood. 
[close]

Stolen

Stolen

Hum... is fake for me!

426Buddy

426Buddy

Certainly sounds fake but I guess we'll see soon enough.

Enoch

Enoch

I think its fake...
that kind of teasers are very uncommon...

Old+new footage with direct attack scene... F A K E

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

Definitely fake!!

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

Sounds extremely fake... T&A isnt a selling point for Alien films, infact I think the ONLY Alien film I can think of that had the T&A aspect (if you can call it that) is AvP: Requiem. A few bubbly teenage girls with nice bodies that get merc'd. Boy meets girl aspect and thats about it...

Unless you wanna count Ripley banging Clemens in A3... and thats REALLY pushing it!

Oh and MAYBE whats her face in A: Resurrection in her knickers getting a massage from the guy who played Top Dollar in The Crow. ;)

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: 426Buddy on Dec 01, 2016, 07:54:19 PM
Certainly sounds fake but I guess we'll see soon enough.

Quote from: Himmelblau on Dec 01, 2016, 08:02:39 PM
Definitely fake!!

I remember back just before Prometheus was released, people would come on here claiming they'd seen early footage of the trailer or film itself and post all manner of nonsense. I'll see if I can dig up a few of the more hilarious ones.

Found one! This one's a classic!  :laugh:

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=43427.0

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

funny thing is... that guys post has quite a few elements of Prometheus in it. really sounds like an early version of what became the final script/movie.

Enoch

Enoch

Who knows who that was... maybe that guy wrote that intentionally...
to check fans opinions etc. but his overall story is totally stupid.

:laugh:

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: DorkiDori on Dec 01, 2016, 09:27:16 PM
funny thing is... that guys post has quite a few elements of Prometheus in it. really sounds like an early version of what became the final script/movie.

Yeah it's mostly put together from what was already shown in trailers and teaser by that time. A lot of rubbish but also quite a few things that were spot-on. It's also funny how the ending almost leads into Alien: Covenant fifteen years later with a colony ship (called the Magellan, from Spaiths as yet unreleased draft) heading off to the Engineer home-world and all that.  :laugh:

Pvt. Himmel

Pvt. Himmel

I know I heard that descript of the shower scene from somewhere??

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

This really struck me...

"back on the alien ship David is spared by this being who realises he is not human. It then shows him stuff via holograms of who they are, where they came from and it turns out they arent the beings who created us after all. They are androids like David and their creators are intelligent giant humanoids with banana shaped heads and these alien androids were punished for giving mankind too much freedom and technology and had a war with their creators. These alien androids have been trying to recreate their own androids/clones that resemble their creators but failed which led to their own kind being destroyed instead by their creation. The android alien takes pitty on David and infects him with something before sending him on his way."

I wonder if that idea holds any water into what were going to be introduced to in Covenant?!

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Dec 01, 2016, 09:33:52 PMIt's also funny how the ending almost leads into Alien: Covenant fifteen years later with a colony ship (called the Magellan, from Spaiths as yet unreleased draft) heading off to the Engineer home-world and all that.  :laugh:

I noticed that as well! VERY interesting...

Enoch

Enoch

Trailer for the The Mummy, opening in theaters June 9TH, 2017
will be unveiled this Sunday... when can we expect full trailer
for Covenant then? Week or two?

DorkiDori

DorkiDori

^^^ RIGHT?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed