Military Veterans of the World

Started by LastSurvivor92, Nov 28, 2016, 09:51:24 PM

Author
Military Veterans of the World (Read 499 times)

LastSurvivor92

I've been working recently with a lot of military vets at my job since my father just hired a few. I've never worked with a veteran with such severe PTSD. He was in Desert Storm, capped the oil spills in Kuwait and was in the Middle East all throughout the 90's so he's seen A LOT.
I never really came to stop and appreciate all a single skilled solider can do and who has  as much passion he has for America.

I really wanted to make this thread in dedication to not just American Vets but to those all over the world that served for the freedom and laws of EVERY country. Any individual that has to experience "war" in general should be respected and should be shown some admiration. Be open to share your experiences and hard times in the military. I've learned that being open with a victim of PTSD and being a good listener and understanding can go a long way. :)

whiterabbit

All veterans? Actually I totally agree with that. Even the Iraqi soldiers that harmed that man you speak of were just doing a job for their state. War is a matter of opinions clashing and when it is all said and done we should never forget the great toll taken upon as all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed