Recent Master Server Update

Started by PRJ_since1990, Nov 27, 2016, 02:37:30 AM

Author
Recent Master Server Update (Read 3,583 times)

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Hey all,

Just booted the game up minutes ago and it required an update for the Master Server patch. Just curious as to what was included and what the size of the community is that plays this game and roughly how often.

I'm in the US east coast time. Thanks all.

Lucifero

Lucifero

you will find what you are looking for here:
http://www.tbbcbase.net/
if you are having trouble connecting or if you need to install the full game, give a look in this guide.
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=55493.0
but if you are interested in the truth give a look here:
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=54827.0
& here
http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=54682.0
not all know the truth many are insterested simple in play ,Lucifer can show you the way , but the choice is yours .

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

Just a tiny tip
Do not play with the player "NoName" (With capitals on the "N"s)
He is an shameless aimbotter.

JP

JP

This NoName is everywhere!!

PRJ_since1990

PRJ_since1990

Yeah I've seen the aim-botters before. Makes me yearn for the glory days of AvP2 where you had to look hard or wait for a space to open up to play and cheaters were seldom found.

JP

JP

I don't think this NoName fella is aimbotting, i think he just has a lot of practice, i mean, he has nearly a million kills in TDM alone!!!

Lucifero

Lucifero

Quote from: JP on Nov 27, 2016, 09:40:49 PM
This NoName is everywhere!!

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

Quote from: JP on Nov 29, 2016, 01:09:07 AM
I don't think this NoName fella is aimbotting, i think he just has a lot of practice, i mean, he has nearly a million kills in TDM alone!!!

Because the admins do nothing about it.
He launches grenades in invisible Predator on the other side of the map, I've a video as proof aswell.

JP

JP

LMAO! someone who doesn't know that NoName is the DEFAULT NAME is making considerations on who is aimbotting.

Le Celticant

Le Celticant

Quote from: JP on Nov 29, 2016, 09:31:04 PM
LMAO! someone who doesn't know that NoName is the DEFAULT NAME is making considerations on who is aimbotting.

Exactly, I recall playing a few game with that name last year when I installed the MS, I was surprised it wasn't the "Player_0" legendary title that was given.
I have probably contributed to 50% of the kill that single night I played  8)

System Apollo

System Apollo

Quote from: PRJ_since1990 on Nov 27, 2016, 02:37:30 AM
I'm in the US east coast time.
Most servers are usually located in Europe making some experiences just dreadful to play on due to poor latency.

As for the NoName, that is a default alias. I have however noticed that this particular username does commonly play with the intentions of upsetting other players.

Lucifero

Lucifero

Quote from: System Apollo on Nov 30, 2016, 07:31:57 AM
I'm in the US east coast time.
Most servers are usually located in Europe making some experiences just dreadful to play on due to poor latency.
if I'm not mistaken the old stargate was American.
I remember that I had a normal latency despite'd play from Italy.

pity that Putmaker has put down all avp2 servers  :-[
http://stargatebase.net/
but I fear he is no longer interests of old AVP2.
or at least I understood this

SrSpinelli

SrSpinelli

The default name is "noname" not "NoName"
Also, it's aways the same person aways saying ":)))))" in the chat.

JP

JP

Quote from: SrSpinelli on Nov 30, 2016, 03:08:17 PM
The default name is "noname" not "NoName"
Also, it's aways the same person aways saying ":)))))" in the chat.

The default name is NoName, thats why it has a million kills in the score board....

System Apollo

System Apollo

@Lucifero, Your English is getting better  :) Stargate was still around after the official servers were pulled? Nice!

Hey all,

Just booted the game up minutes ago and it required an update for the Master Server patch. Just curious as to what was included and what the size of the community is that plays this game and roughly how often.

I'm in the US east coast time. Thanks all.
I guess seeing as no one here answered this I will. Unfortunately this was not the same game it was when I stopped playing more than half a decade ago, not with what was done with the files but moreover what the popular servers are now. They've added all weapons in some of them which really isn't my favorite but that's just me. Changes have been made to the attribute files to eliminate some bugs. The community itself plays on a daily small pocket time span, roughly between 11 AM to 7 PM your time.

The Msp is now located on a domain called Tbbcbase.net. Unfortunately service for it is rather poor so if you have issues it would be normal for you to not receive a response for a while or just be ignored period.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed