Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 23, 2016, 11:30:27 PM

Author
Alien: Covenant Release Pulled Forward & Fox Offers First Glimpse Of The Alien (Read 76,343 times)

426Buddy

Quote from: SM on Dec 07, 2016, 01:34:34 AM
Which mystery was that?  Where eggs come from?

It's just the popular opinion right now. Aliens and the queen ruined everything blah blah blah.

I think it's a hipster thing.

SM

It's been an opinion for 30 years, of varying popularity.

426Buddy

Quote from: SM on Dec 07, 2016, 02:41:49 AM
It's been an opinion for 30 years, of varying popularity.

Didn't say it was a new opinion,  just that it's popular at the moment.

Corporal Hicks

When I first joined in the community, back in the old mail group days, I was surprised at how much hate I saw thrown at Aliens and the Queen.

Ingwar

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 07, 2016, 08:18:21 AM
When I first joined in the community, back in the old mail group days, I was surprised at how much hate I saw thrown at Aliens and the Queen.

And now Aliens is the most popular Alien movie in the community :)

SiL

Ingwar

Pvt. Himmel

Necronomicon II

hahahaha running scared, RUN indeed! :D

FaceHuggerLover

lol Annabelle is no competition at all! Haha, against a great directer like Ridely Scott. Don't make me laugh :D Looking forward to this and Guardians 2, this most show promise if the release schedule keeps getting boosted. Good sign.

atlantis

In ALIEN i didn't see them like eggs, but as a egg shaped living organisme, like a Sea anemone or Muscle... even Kane didn't  call them eggs , but leathery objects...

Quote from: SM on Dec 07, 2016, 01:34:34 AM
Which mystery was that?  Where eggs come from?

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: atlantis on Dec 08, 2016, 03:23:44 PM
In ALIEN i didn't see them like eggs, but as a egg shaped living organisme, like a Sea anemone or Muscle... even Kane didn't  call them eggs , but leathery objects...

"And it's full of leathery objects, like eggs or something."

HuDaFuK

Lol.

Still though, I get his point. I've always liked the idea the egg is actually a living thing.

oduodu

Quote from: atlantis on Dec 08, 2016, 03:23:44 PM

I have always liked the idea of the eggs as grown by the derelict.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed