Reshoots Begin at Leavesden Studios

Started by 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯, Nov 17, 2016, 09:01:48 PM

Author
Reshoots Begin at Leavesden Studios (Read 25,590 times)

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: DaveT937 on Nov 18, 2016, 03:02:42 PM
Shit!  I live two mins from the studios!!!!

On my way now!!

Good luck. Do you best ninja impressions.  :P

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: 426Buddy on Nov 18, 2016, 03:13:34 PM
Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Nov 18, 2016, 02:56:34 PM
It could also maybe Fox want Ridley to tone the films violence down a little, nowadays, studios consult with the ratings boards during production and post production, so ot may be down to that.

Surely that would be done in editing and wouldn't require a reshoot or pickup shot.

Yeah, should be easy to fix in editing just by cutting away the more egregious scenes.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Nov 18, 2016, 03:18:40 PM
Quote from: irn on Nov 18, 2016, 03:14:51 PM
I heard Damon Lindelof was hired to have a look at the script just before the reshoots started happening.

I heard he brought JJ Abrams with him to help rebuild the plot structure to hit all the same beats as Alien.

Story I heard from my secret sauce is that they have also hired Michael Bay because the studio wasn't happy with the quality of explosions and the slow pace of the film.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 18, 2016, 12:35:46 PM
That's literally 5 minutes down the road from me.

*grabs camera, gets in car*

On my way now!!

Get yourselves one of these and tell security at the gate you're flooring inspectors. Works like a charm every-time!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Nov 18, 2016, 04:39:42 PM
Quote from: 426Buddy on Nov 18, 2016, 03:13:34 PM
Quote from: Wobblyboddle77 on Nov 18, 2016, 02:56:34 PM
It could also maybe Fox want Ridley to tone the films violence down a little, nowadays, studios consult with the ratings boards during production and post production, so ot may be down to that.

Surely that would be done in editing and wouldn't require a reshoot or pickup shot.

Yeah, should be easy to fix in editing just by cutting away the more egregious scenes.

Quote from: 426Buddy on Nov 18, 2016, 03:18:40 PM
Quote from: irn on Nov 18, 2016, 03:14:51 PM
I heard Damon Lindelof was hired to have a look at the script just before the reshoots started happening.

I heard he brought JJ Abrams with him to help rebuild the plot structure to hit all the same beats as Alien.

Story I heard from my secret sauce is that they have also hired Michael Bay because the studio wasn't happy with the quality of explosions and the slow pace of the film.

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Nov 18, 2016, 12:35:46 PM
That's literally 5 minutes down the road from me.

*grabs camera, gets in car*

On my way now!!

Get yourselves one of these and tell security at the gate you're flooring inspectors. Works like a charm every-time!

You guys are joking right.... Please say that you are. :(

426Buddy

We're just joking... or are we? ;)

Pvt. Himmel

Well then there's the answer... Williams couldn't score it cause of reshoots.

DaveT937

Ha! Half joking.

Just finished work, but I may drive by tomorrow on way to golf to see if there's much sign of activity.

Will report back if I see anything, however unlikely that is!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: DaveT937 on Nov 18, 2016, 05:37:51 PM
Ha! Half joking.

Just finished work, but I may drive by tomorrow on way to golf to see if there's much sign of activity.

Remember use a camouflage tactical outtfit like Hicks uses... and no gun just good high quality camera. 8)

g2vd

g2vd

Ha! Half joking.

Crash the front door open with your car!

Pvt. Himmel

Quote from: g2vd on Nov 18, 2016, 05:49:53 PM
Ha! Half joking.

Crash the front door open with your car!
:laugh:

Jump out before car stops, and drop and roll into the shrubbery a couple of scratches is worth it in the name of avpgalaxy.

DaveT937

Will do my best! ;)

Pvt. Himmel

Is there any confirmation of which actors are present for reshoots??

HuDaFuK

Quote from: DaveT937 on Nov 18, 2016, 03:02:42 PMWhere do you live HuDa??

Village called Chipperfield, near Kings Langley if you know it. About 6 miles from the studio.

XENOMORPHOSIS

I live close to there, security has probably tighten to prevent any leaked photos from popping online

HuDaFuK

Plus if it's just reshoots and pick-ups, I imagine it will all be interior stuff. Coupled with the fact the site is open to the public because of the Harry Potter thing, I can't see them leaving anything interesting out where it's visible.

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure no-one will see anything down there. It's going to be well outside the public view.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed