Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,084,824 times)

shadowedge

shadowedge

^ You call that an axe mate? This is an Axe?

I like the Pred pistol too.

Also the fact the the female Predator looks like a Predator that is not sexualized.

Bat Chain Puller

EPIC. Everything sings to me ... cept dat mouth.

Love how it drips with Frank Frazetta influence. Even has one of the most iconic Frazetta characters in the painting.

Here's another that shows both sides of the coin/battle.

DeviantArt is a truly sprawling place. I've been there for years and have never seen these pieces.

http://koales.deviantart.com/

First Blood

That's some fantastic work.

Tribal

Quote from: fry1236 on Mar 05, 2012, 10:03:43 AM

And that is an epically awesome spear that pred has got there  :D

This pic is awesome!

Female predator is taller and stronger than the male one  8)

Love it!  ;D

Xan21

Eventhough they are technically great, that's exactly how I don't want the Predator to look like, like some knighty warrior, it should be more animalistic imho...

Tribal

Quote from: Xan21 on Mar 05, 2012, 08:17:37 PM
Eventhough they are technically great, that's exactly how I don't want the Predator to look like, like some knighty warrior, it should be more animalistic imho...

Me too, but they must be from another clan (made only of knighty warrior ninjas) not pictured in the movies yet  ;D

PREDDY VEDDER

PREDDY VEDDER

Quote from: Tribal on Mar 05, 2012, 08:52:57 PM
Quote from: Xan21 on Mar 05, 2012, 08:17:37 PM

Me too, but they must be from another clan (made only of knighty warrior ninjas) not pictured in the movies yet  ;D

I really want to see this clan in knighty ninja action

fry1236

[/quote]
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 05, 2012, 03:22:49 PM
That's an other-worldly axe my friend, not a spear! He could cut down a Redwood tree with that motherf**ker.

Oh yeah, um. I didn't say that  ;D

magical_boy

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Mar 05, 2012, 05:21:40 PMLove how it drips with Frank Frazetta influence. Even has one of the most iconic Frazetta characters in the painting.
I believe that is the Death Dealer 8)
Frazetta is awesome, Predator is awesome...everyone wins :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed