Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator?

Started by TheUrbanPredator, Sep 15, 2007, 09:32:39 PM

Author
Best ever Predator pic/pic of Predator? (Read 1,094,481 times)

System Apollo

Aww, that's unfortunate. I passed up going to California's San Diego comic convention and missed out on Will Ferrell harassing the guest apparently so I know that feeling.  :(

Corporal Hicks

I managed to catch a glimpse of a Machiko cosplay at EGX but I was busy queuing. It looked damn good from afar.

System Apollo

Machiko cosplays are really rare I would assume.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Don't see them as much as you see Predator ones. But the ones I've seen have always been fantastic.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Sep 29, 2015, 08:54:07 AM
I managed to catch a glimpse of a Machiko cosplay at EGX but I was busy queuing. It looked damn good from afar.

I believe these are the Predators from EGX.

CthulhuQueen

Lot of awesome pics here people! Keep em coming please?

Corporal Hicks

BTS picture from Predator - Dark Ages.

CthulhuQueen

Am I right in thinking the guy in Predator-Dark Ages is a cosplayer and that's his own suit? Can't remember where I read that  ??? If so, that's some dedication right there!

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 12, 2015, 10:04:55 AM

BTS picture from Predator - Dark Ages.

Not bad. Looks like it's based on Scar.

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: CthulhuQueen on Oct 13, 2015, 08:42:18 PM
Am I right in thinking the guy in Predator-Dark Ages is a cosplayer and that's his own suit? Can't remember where I read that  ??? If so, that's some dedication right there!

You are correct. I do believe its this fella - https://www.facebook.com/sentientcreatures?fref=ts

I met him at the premier of Dark Ages. Really lovely chap.

Corporal Hicks

CthulhuQueen

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 22, 2015, 11:44:38 AM

I do love that picture. Along with the lightning strike one. The blue background really shows off the bronze-y armour and mask.

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 22, 2015, 11:44:38 AM

Ah classic CITY HUNTER ah my favorite predator.

Born Of Cold Light

Borg Predator.  Resistance is beyond futile:

DoomRulz

At best, they're drones with Pred tech. But in terms of physical movement, I don't think they'd be much better than most drones.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed