Alien Covenant: The Art of the Film Is On The Way!

Started by Corporal Hicks, Nov 08, 2016, 09:37:47 AM

Author
Alien Covenant: The Art of the Film Is On The Way! (Read 36,975 times)

Corporal Hicks

Apparently it did get shipped yesterday and is due to arrive today...make your mind up Amazon!!

HuDaFuK

They did the exact same thing with the novelisation for me - sent me an email saying it had been indefinitely delayed, then another one telling me it was on its way the very next day lol.

drsmuts

Mine arrived from Amazon today. Haven't had time to open the package up yet though.

Prez

Arrived in the post today. Nice book. Some great imagery and insight. Only complaint is the lack of anything surrounding Shaw (especially after hearing Dane Hallet and Matt's interview on the Perfect Organism podcast) ... keep in mind I've only had a quick glance at the book.

Corporal Hicks

windebieste

What exactly is the contents of this book, anyway?  The description on Amazon doesn't help very much.

Is it worth getting?  What does it have to offer..?  Does it compliment 'The Art and Making of ALIEN Covenant' book with different content?  ...or is it just a duplication of it all? 

Thank you.

-Windebieste

Corporal Hicks

Xenomrph

Did anyone else notice the AvP image used in the shower scene concept art on page 182?
The Alien lurking behind the shower glass is none other than this fellow:

http://cdn.moviestillsdb.com/sm/2ca5867abec332f8028f5cdeeaf3c8dd/avp-alien-vs-predator.jpg

Whoops, whatever you do, don't tell Ridley!

Ultramorph

I did notice that!  :laugh:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed