Harry Gregson-Williams No Longer Scoring Alien: Covenant?

Started by Corporal Hicks, Oct 31, 2016, 07:10:43 AM

Author
Harry Gregson-Williams No Longer Scoring Alien: Covenant? (Read 37,264 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

A few people are messaging Harry Gregson-Williams on Facebook asking if he's still working on the film since he has been removed from Covenant's IMDB page.

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Interesting, wonder why he would be removed from imdb? Seems strange.

Corporal Hicks

This is when it turns out his son leaked all those pictures over the weekend and they fired him over it?

Perfect-Organism

Man, that would be terrible.  Most people take NDA's really seriously and it's always a little careless slip-up that causes serious breaches like the one we have.  (Unless that stuff was intentionally leaked)  I've worked under NDA's my entire career and it would actually break my heart to betray someone's trust like this..

BonesawT101

Hopefully he's not been fired, I like his work. 

Necronomicon II

Strange, I wouldn't pay it much heed at this stage however, IMDb had Danny Webb in the casting for a long while lol

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Necronomicon II on Oct 31, 2016, 07:51:48 AM
Strange, I wouldn't pay it much heed at this stage however, IMDb had Danny Webb in the casting for a long while lol

True, true. Never inherently trust IMDB. Hopefully he'll say something about it.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 31, 2016, 07:10:43 AM
A few people are messaging Harry Gregson-Williams on Facebook asking if he's still working on the film since he has been removed from Covenant's IMDB page.

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Oct 31, 2016, 07:18:23 AM
This is when it turns out his son leaked all those pictures over the weekend and they fired him over it?

Too late for that now. They've already recorded the score for the film. He will be duly paid and credited.

However, if he is culpable then he shouldn't expect to get much work in the future.

BishopShouldGo

What leaked pictures?

And wasn't his "son" on IMDb giving away plot points?

Pvt. Himmel

Where is the info saying he is fired??? ???

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 31, 2016, 05:25:48 PM

It's just conjecture from the Corporal at this point.

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 31, 2016, 05:22:19 PM
What leaked pictures?

The one's from isitanygood.com.

QuoteAnd wasn't his "son" on IMDb giving away plot points?

Turns out he was telling the truth according to the Corporal's sources. Whether it was actually his son....

BishopShouldGo

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 31, 2016, 05:29:09 PM
Quote from: Himmelblau on Oct 31, 2016, 05:25:48 PM

It's just conjecture from the Corporal at this point.

Quote from: BishopShouldGo on Oct 31, 2016, 05:22:19 PM
What leaked pictures?

The one's from isitanygood.com.

Turns out he was telling the truth according to the Corporal's sources. Whether it was actually his son....

Ah. Thought there were other leaked pictures he was referring to.

Protozoid

If Scott has completed his first cut of the movie, surely the editor should be announced by now? I assume it's Pietro Scalia, but since Arthur Max didn't come back, who knows?

skhellter

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Oct 31, 2016, 05:29:09 PM

Anyone have a link or remember what was said by this guy who claimed to be HG William' son?

If he was right about a few things...

Corporal Hicks

He deleted the posts on IMDB unfortunately. But the general gist of it is somewhere earlier in this thread. Around the end of September I think.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed